Please…” His hoarse voice sounded very weak. With one quick glance, I could see that coat he was wearing had the same coat of arms as my own. I turned to look at the man’s face and to my surprise I saw that it was covered in bruises with blood coming out of his mouth and nose. However, the wounds could not cover the handsome face of the man who I assume is not that much different in age to me.

Where do you think you're going!?” A man with a stony face approached and pulled at his collar. I looked at the person asking for help and before I knew what I was thinking, I quickly helped him by lifting him up and pulling his arm towards me.

Talk slowly, Khun.” I said in a small voice as I was looking at the face of the man with the moustache, I am certain that he is an older man. Do they bully and rob students who are younger than them? If I look closer, the injured man I am holding up seems to be almost the same age as me and judging from his appearance and the brand of clothing he is dressed in, it is clear that he is rich kid.

If you want his valuables, take it now and let him go.” I grabbed the man’s arm from the thug to hide him behind me.

If you do not want to get hurt, you better not get involved in things that don't concern you.” The moustache man threatened, which caused me to hesitate a little before finally asking.

What do you really want?”

I told you not to interfere!” I paused for a moment, thinking that what he said was true; this is none of my business. Plus, I have a younger brother who is waiting for me at home. My subconscious mind, that had started to wake up, shattered under the responsibility of protecting my little brother as it flashed across my mind. And maybe it is true when people say that I am selfish and do not care about the people around me. Besides, I don't gain anything by getting involved in this problem.

Come to think of it, maybe it is better for me to avoid these gangsters and let them have the person that they want. But the handsome man gripped my hand firmly.

If you help me … I will pay you anything.” He whispered in my ear. Do you think someone like me can be bought with money?! No! How dare he offer money to persuade me!

How much…?” I asked

Ok…Ok… you are right!!! Money can buy me. Yes, I know how shallow that is! At this rate, it will change my mind about helping him.

Fifty thousand, is that enough?”

I smiled with satisfaction because the money was sufficient to cover my brothers Che’s school fee.

If you cheat me, I’ll chase you until you die.” At the same time, I saw one of the gangsters grab a baseball bat and direct his swing at us. I pushed the handsome guy away from the blow, then kicked the hand that was swinging the bat with full force until it was knocked to the ground. I will not let anyone get close to that handsome man.

You should know that I have studied martial arts for a long time and became a national Judo champion when I was in high school.

When I started aiming kicks at them, some of the gangsters that were hit immediately collapsed. Finally, they changed their target from the handsome man to me. They were blindly throwing punches, but right before they tried to hit my face, I quickly reversed the situation by continually throwing counter punches at them. When I noticed a strong scent of blood. I smiled a little with pride because of course, that is not my blood.

I do not let them touch me as I continued to fight with them, throwing a few more punches at the gangsters who were stubborn and would not give up despite being injured and in pain. I picked up my bag which was lying on the ground and walked towards the handsome man who had collapsed while holding his stomach behind the rubbish can. While running at half speed, I suggested to him to leave this area, because I knew the gangsters would not give up that easily.