Part seventeen 🔥

Start from the beginning

"My house... Now our house. I hope you'll find it to your liking." He murmured.

"Anywhere you are is my home."

I kissed his hand and he beamed at me, "You may decorate it as you wish... Funds aren't an issue."

"I do love shopping." I grinned, as he chuckled.

"So what happens now?" I asked.

"Now, darling, is where we begin our lives together. We must appear before our people... Go to a High Lords meeting... There is much to do and much to see."

"Sounds busy. Make sure we add fucking into all of that." I teased.

"I'm fucking you all over this court... Perhaps even on your throne." He said seductively.

I rolled my eyes, "Just get another throne so we can both have one."

He rubbed his chin, "An excellent idea. I'll have Arion fetch someone to do so. He'll be quite busy training all of my guards."

"We need our own inner circle, we should make Ares your emissary."

"Let's see how he would like that." Eris said and then kissed me softly.

"To our future." I beamed.

"Long live the queen." Eris purred.

Eris 🔥

About a week passed, as Thalia was decorating our new home. I decided she needed a better one with more rooms for our children to play in.

"Baby?" She called out from the other room.

"Yes, darling?" I walked into our library and she was setting up loads and loads of books. "Do you think this looks good here or should I move it?"

I stared pensively at the table. "I think it clutters the room up, you should move it to the window."

Thalia stared off into thin air, as she finally nodded. "You're right."

"We have a meeting soon." I brushed my lips against her neck and she tilted it so I could gain better access.

"How soon?" She purred.

I spun her around and yanked her dress up, "We can manage." I thrusted myself hard into her and made sure to cover every single inch of this house with our scents.

We fucked everywhere... currently her favorite was in front of the giant window in our living room.

My hips snapped roughly, as she panted. "You have the biggest cock!!"

"Come on it then... Squirt on daddy's cock." My hand grasped her throat and squeezed.

Her arm came up around my neck and held on tight, arching into my body. "Soak me Thalia." I growled, as she cried out and gushed her juices everywhere.

I came with a roar, emptying every bit of cum I had in her. I gently pulled out, as I winnowed us off to the bath.

"Wait, I have to use the toilet." She panted and shakily walked over to the door.

She emerged a few minutes later, as she waded into the tub and settled against me. "I love you."

"I love you most." I murmured.

I washed her gently, kneading her sore muscles.

She groaned and relaxed into my touch. Arion poked his head in. "We're due to leave soon."

"We'll be out in a minute." I replied.

"I do actually enjoy these meetings, you know." Thalia murmured.

I kissed her shoulder, "I think everything is coming along quite well. We even got invited to dine at Thesan's court after."

"We should go! It seems like it could be fun." She got up and walked over to the stairs.

I was nervous. We've been so busy with everything that I didn't even have time to think about how I could act around everyone else. Ares settled into his role as our emissary perfectly. He adored Thalia and often followed her around wherever she went.

I got out and was dry immediately. I watched her rifle through her gowns. "Red or Black?" She asked, staring at her closet.

"Wear the red one I just bought you."

"This one?" She asked, as she pulled out a gown I just got her a week ago. It was low cut and had a high slit up the side of the thigh. It was made purely of lace and gems.

"Perfect." I swept her hair to the side and kissed under her ear.

"Careful, we don't want to be late." She teased and nipped my bottom lip.

I chuckled and let her dress, as I fixed myself in the mirror. I was finally just Eris... and it never felt better.