000

You woke up to the sound of music playing downstairs, you looked towards the clock and saw that it was 2:34am.

You groaned and got out of the bed and made your way downstairs to where the music was coming from.

You arrived downstairs and saw your brother Takeomi, he had his friends over which explained the loud music.

You looked at them you saw that Imaushi, wasn't here you then looked back at your brother and leaned down to his ear and whispered to him "Omi, can you lower down the music volume i'm trying to sleep." you frowned, as you felt the other's eyes on you.

"Yeah sorry sweetie" he said, smiling softly at you, he gave you a small peck on the cheek and ushered for you to go back upstairs and sleep.

-

You woke up the next morning and stretched your aching body, you made your way to the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth, you went back in your room to change your clothes.

You looked in the mirror and smiled, you did your hair how you usually do it, and did some quick makeup, you then grabbed your phone and looked through the notifications.

You saw that it was 11:38am, and went downstairs to greet your brother.

you made your way downstairs to where you heard some voices, you slightly opened the door to see your brother and his friends who were chitchatting while eating some leftover takeout.

'They probably stayed over' you thought, and then fully opened the door, and made your way in the living room, "Goodmoring" you smiled they all said goodmoring back expect, Imaushi who just nodded.

"Omi, i'm going out today ill be back home at like 7ish" You explained to your older brother.

"Okay sweetheart if you need anything call me okay?" he says while smiling towards you. "Yeah okay, bye!" you said and walked out the living room.

You and your school friends decided to go shopping today, you arrived at the mall and waited for them to come, 15 minutes passed and still no sign of them, you called them multiple times and texted him, only for them to not answer.

You groaned and just decided to hangout with yourself, you would've went out with Senju but she was busy.
-

You were making your way back home, you didn't get your car with you so you had to walk.

You made your way home hearing loud music coming from the house, and multiple cars outside your house, you sighed and went inside the house,
there was a lot of people inside the house, some drinking some smoking and doing who knows what.

You grumbled and pushed the people out of your way, you saw your brother making out with some random chick.

"What the fuck" you said and looked around the house, it was trashed.

'No way in hell am i cleaning this'

As you were trying to get your way through the crowd to get upstairs, you felt someone grab your arm and you turned around to see who it was.

"Where are you going baby girl?" a random middle aged men said his hairline was receding and had wrinkles.

"Let go of me you bald ugly man." You yelled, trying to escape from his grip.

"No baby girl let's have some fun" he said and tightened his hold on you,

You tried hitting him but it didn't work, you couldn't yell for help because no one would hear you over the loud music.

"AY LET GO OF ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT" you yelled at the man in desperation, not knowing how to get out of this situation.

"Shut up baby girl, and let's just have some fun" he said while walking faster towards the nearest exit.

Suddenly he stopped in his tracks, you could feel his hand shaking and you wondered why.

"Who are you?" the middle aged man asked, his tone was shaky, he clearly was scared.

"Doesn't matter, let go of her." the other male said his voice was recognizable, but you couldn't quite put your finger on who it was.

"No! who the fuck are you telling me what to do." The middle aged man laughed,

"I'm friends with her brother, so i suggest you let go of her before i break your jaw yeah?" Imaushi said in a low tone that was filled with venom.

The then guy let go off you and ran away with his tail tucked between his legs.

"You good?" Imaushi asked, his droopy eyes looking straight at you, it made you feel small in his presence.

"Yeah thank you, seriously didn't know what i would've done without you" you thanked him and gave him a tired smile.

"Don't mention it, did he do anything?" He asked his tone filled with boredom.

"No." You answered, he seemed bored of the situation it made you feel sad, but why?

"Let's get you to your room, i'll inform your brother about what happened" Imaushi said and grabbed your arm and leading you to your room,

His hand was cold giving you chills, his hand was gripping your arm not enough to hurt you though, he made sure you were following behind him.

You arrived at your room, you unlocked the door. you turned around and looked at Imaushi his hair was in his usual ponytail, his lollipop in his mouth. his droopy eyes looking at you taking in every single movement of yours, he looked good, he had no reason to look this good, his skin looked soft his lips looked so kissable and his eyelashes were so long you were jealous.

You didn't even realize you were checking him out till he let out a chuckle, he was clearly amused.

"Go in your room, i'll let your brother know so he can stop this stupid party" Imaushi said and looked down at you his eyes glistening with amusement from your previous interaction.

"Okay, see ya" you said and quickly closed the door in his face, totally not embarrassed nope.

You dropped down on your bed sighing.

Today was something else, thank God Imaushi was there to save you.

You got changed into something more comfortable which was a black tank top and some shorts,

You took off your small amount of makeup and got in bed.

Dozing off to sleep as soon as your head landed on your pillow.

a/n
Changing this story up because if i'm being honest it was weird af how it was first written i'm currently updating all of the current chapters to change them up😭