"You guys will never believe what HAPPENED IN THERE, I- oh, hey, who's this?" The girl questioned, indicating at Lev. Lev smiled, nodding his head at her to greet. "Hey, I'm lev" he introduced himself. Suddenly, a small smirk formed on Evelyn's lips.

"Ohhh" she hummed, tilting her head to one side. "You must be the lover this one keeps going on about" Evelyn teased. In that moment, Jentzen felt his cheeks heat up with embarrassment. He couldn't believe Evelyn had just exposed him like that.

Lev smiled to himself, hoping it wasn't noticeable. 'So, he's been talking about me' he though silently. Fabian walked up to Jentzen, holding out one of the cones to him. "Dude, take your ice cream, it's gonna start melting all over my hand. You know it's like 100 degrees outside right?!" He complained dramatically.

Jentzen thanked him as he gratefully accepted the cone, beginning to lick the ice cream. Fabian raised one of his eyebrows as he watched Jentzen go to town on his strawberry ice cream. "Dang bro, what else does that tongue do" Fabian joked, not intending it to be taken too deeply.

Well, Lev did take it deeply. He didn't like that comment. Rather, he didn't like that comment being made about Jentzen. He didn't know Fabian's intentions, but he didn't like anyone seeing Jentzen in that way. Those were the thoughts only he was allowed to have.

Without noticing, Lev placed a possessive arm around Jentzen's waist, pulling him closer to his side. Jentzen almost yelped from the firmness of Lev's grip, but was too busy enjoying his ice cream.

Evelyn being Evelyn, noticed Fabian had unintentionally managed to push Lev's buttons with his words. Evelyn was a nice person, but she enjoyed harmlessly playing around with people, seeing how much she could push them over the edge. It was like a game for her, a fun little game to see how much of a reaction she could get out of someone.

"Careful Lev, with Jentzen looking so cute like that someone might swoop in and try to steal him away. Hell, I think I've seen Fabian sneak in a few glances. I don't blame him, I've been trying my luck too" she lied.

She flicked her eyes up to look at Lev's face, his jaw now firmly clenched with jealously. She silently smirked to herself, knowing Jentzen was too absorbed with his food to even tune in to the things she was saying.

She walked over to the two of them, standing next to Jentzen so that she could push a strand of hair out of his face. "Careful, you don't want to get ice cream all over yourself" she spoke in a low tone. Jentzen smiled at her, not realising what she was doing and assuming she was simply helping him out.

That was, until, he felt Lev's fingers grow tighter on his side. Jentzen shot him a confused look, scanning his face. "Is everything ok?" He whispered to him. Lev gave him a short nod, not wanting to use his words as he knew Jentzen would detect the harsh tone in his voice.

Evelyn smiled, watching the interaction. At least she knew Lev really cared about Jentzen to get worked up over such a meaningless act of contact. She decided she'd had her fun for the day and wouldn't try and aggravate him any further. She wasn't trying to be an asshole, just trying to entertain herself, and any further would be pushing the boundaries.

"I know you guys haven't seen each other for a while, so if you want me and Fabian can head out now" she offered kindly. This time, she was being genuine. "Nooooo!" Fabian protested. "I wanted to ask blondie over here some questions! There's so much I want to know" he whined.

Evelyn rolled her eyes, grabbing his wrist and pulling him away. Just as they were leaving, something sparked in Jentzen's mind. "Wait, what happened at the parlor?" He called out to her.

She turned around with a smile, still walking away. "I'll tell you tomorrow!" She yelled back at him, her and Fabian now fading in the distance. Jentzen shrugged, turning back to Lev. "Want some ice cream?" He grinned, shoving his cone in front of Lev's face. He shook his head, politely declining. He had more important things on his mind.

"Who were those guys?" The blonde boy questioned, looking past Jentzen. "The friends I told you about" the brunette replied, wondering why Lev had taken such an interest in them.

"Tell me more about them. I wanna know what you guys have been doing, what they've been doing with you" he urged. Jentzen frowned in confusion, not understanding what Lev was getting at. "I don't know, we've just been hanging out most days. Doing random stuff, you know?" He answered honestly.

Lev didn't like the way they looked at Jentzen. He didn't like it one bit. He wanted the world to know that the brunette boy in front of him was his. Jentzen belonged to him and only him, and he didn't want other peoples eyes on him, or peoples hand's touching him. "Let's get out of here" Lev ordered, grabbing Jentzen's hand and pulling him down the street.