€hapter 6

Depuis le début

I put on a pair of boxers then looked through my closet for the perfect outfit.

I finally decided on grey skinny jeans that made the booty look on fleek. Taylor said big butts was something he likes. I picked out a white shirt and a black SnapBack. (A/N Shawn in SnapBacks💦👅🙌)

I put that on and looked in the mirror I'm not about to lie I looked hot as fuck. I decided to send a picture to Taylor because why not. I posed in the mirror like a girl just to joke around a little. I popped my leg out so that my butt would stick out.

I snapped a picture before sending it to Taylor. He'll probably see it later since he's sleeping.

I put my phone in my back pocket and walked out the room and to Jacks's room. I opened the door he was still sleeping. I mean it is only like nine o'clock. (A/N time zones I don't know the real time zone though)

Im waking him up anyways. I walked in and jumped on top of him. "Get up" I yelled bouncing up and down on his body. "get off" Jack groaned. I stopped bouncing but stayed seated. "What do you want?!" He turned his head towards me. "get up" I said.

Jj groaned and pushed me off of him. I got off the bed and ran out the room. He might look little but when he is mad Jack will fuck someone up. I heard him running after me. Oh shit.

I felt something hit my back as Jack yelled "Target" I turned around and glared at the shoe on the ground. "You could of knocked me out with that"I exclaimed turning towards Jack. He shrugged and walked back to his room.

Really nigga? Really?

----
Taylor's POV
'Plane landed'

I was actually in Canada I honestly can't believe this I'm about to meet this perfect boy that I have been talking to for months through the internet.

Me and Shawn planned to meet up when I got here. Then I had to work three days out of this week, but we can hang out after I'm done. I'm actually really excited to meet Shawn's friends they seem cool.

"Ok we need a taxi" I spoke trying to haul a taxi. Finally after like ten minutes a taxi stopped. I told him the hotel address my boss gave me.

I looked at the surroundings it was very pretty here.

The car stopped and me and Jack split the taxi bill. I thanked the driver and stepped out the car grabbing my bag. We walked into the lobby of the hotel.

"How may I help you today" The lady behind the desk asked. "Umm I'm here for a business trip kodak photography" I informed her. "Ok here we are floor six room three" She said. I grabbed the key and walked to the elevator Jack following behind.

"You nervous?" Jack asked. "Kinda" I shrugged my shoulders. "When are you gonna meet up with him" Jack questioned. "whenever he is ready" I said. "You coming with me?" I asked Jack. "I mean I guess, but I don't wanna be a third wheel" Jack said.

"Your not Jack is gonna be there" I reassured him. "Ok" he perked up a little. I can't remember the last time Jack was even in a relationship heck I don't think he's been really interested with anyone lately.

The elevator stopped and we got off at our floor I walked a little ways until we where at our room. I slid the key in the door and opened it as it clicked. It was the basic hotel room nothing special.

I set my suitcase on one of the beds. It didn't really matter which bed as long as I got sleep. I decided to text Shawn because he doesn't even now I'm in the hotel or even in Canada yet.

Taylor:
I'm at my hotel.

Cutie😋:
Oh my god I'm so excited babe😱