€hapter 4

Taylor's a creeper even though this was forever ago this is a rare Shaylor moment. Also if I like put Shawn's songs in this lets just say he writes music.

-----------
Shawn's POV
I picked up my guitar and placed my song lyrics so that I could read them. I tuned my guitar and strummed the beat to the song.

"I know that we just met maybe this is dumb it feels like there was something from the moment that returns"

"Cause it's all right it's all right. I wanna make you mine. the way your lighting up the room out the corner of my eye"

"We can both sneak out the back door we don't have to say goodbye because it's alright it's alright to waste time tonight"

"Maybe I'm just a kid in love maybe I'm just a kid I'm love ooh baby if this what it's like falling love then I don't wanna ever grow up"

"Maybe I'm just a kid in love maybe I'm just a kid in love ohh baby it be cool if it was the two of us, but I don't wanna ever grow up"

"Cause I got it all... all... and I got it all.. but I don't wanna ever grow up"

"Said your place is kinda close, and your parents are outta town baby there's no pressure but if your down I'm down"

"Cause it's alright, it's alright to just talk tonight. If you feeling kinda crazy turn down the lights we can take our time do whatever you like"

"It's alright, it's alright wanna make you mine.. maybe I'm just a kid in love maybe I'm just a kid in love ooh baby"

------
"I've got it all and we got it all and I got it all and I don't wanna ever grow up..."

I strummed the last few notes as the song ended. I loved this song it was so... perfect.

I breathed out as I sat my guitar by my bed. "You did great" Taylor spoke through the computer. "So.. do you like the song?" I asked. Taylor grinned and nodded his head. I looked down and blushed.

"Your still blushing about that" Taylor laughed. "Shut up" my cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red. I heard Taylor chuckle. "So how many more days?" I laid on my stomach so I had a better view of the camera.

At first Taylor didn't know what I was talking about then it clicked. "four more days- Wait! I though you where going to the beach today" Taylor said. "Yea me too, but it's raining so yeah" I frowned. I really wanted to go to the beach.

Now here I am first day of spring break. Nash flew to North Carolina to go visit family and Jack was- wait where is Jack.

"Hold up I'll be right back I gotta see where Jack is" I got up off my bed. I opened my door and walked down the hallway to his room.

I knocked on his door and waited for an answer. I heard a faint come in and I opened the door. "What are you doing?" I stuck my head in the door. Jack was standing at his mirror fixing his hair.

"Didn't you get the group text?" Jj questioned. I shook my head. "Well we are going to the mall there gonna be here in like twenty minutes" He informed me. "ok I'm going I'm all ready" I shut the door leaving him to fix his hair.

I walked back in the room. "What's going on?" Taylor spoke. "Oh where going to the mall with everyone" I said. Taylor made a pouty face. "Don't worry we still have like fifth teen minutes" I chuckled. Taylor smiled really bright, he's so cute.

----
"Ok I love you too, but I gotta go" I blew Taylor a kiss and he pretended to catch it. I laughed and ended the Skype call.

I quickly grabbed my wallet and phone before rushing downstairs and out the door. I locked it behind me.