Boy facts

-Linsey's pov-
Vanessa came over today. She said that she had had a great thing to tell me!!!! -ding-dong- the doorbell rang when I went to answer the door Vanessa came running inside. She called them BOY FACTS!!!

-Vanessa's pov-
I went over to Linsey's house. I told her about BOY FACTS. As I call them. Boy facts are facts on boys like signs on how a boy likes u.

Step one: he will look you in the eyes.
Step two: he might wink at you.
Step three: he will always want to talk to you.
Step four: he will send you love letters.
Step five: he will try to hold your hand.
And step six: he will tell u he likes you face to face.

Linsey's pov-
Me and David are at step three. but that doesn't mean he likes me I said to Vanessa. He's a jock and I'm nerdy he will never like me.

Vanessa's pov-
Oh sure. You are soooooo not a nerd. you are the second most popular girl in school. sadly Shannon is first. she is always so mean to everyone, I don't know why she is so popular. she thinks she rules the school because she is popular.

Linsey's pov-
don't worry about it it's ok.I don't care if she thinks she is better than me I will always try my best to do what I can and know. she has no power over me. so leave me alone and stop trying to help me, I am not a baby.

Vanessa's pov-
What!? This isn't like you. I don't know why you suddenly don't like me but leave me alone. I thought we were friends but I guess I was wrong.

- authors note -

Hey guys just to let u know I am adding a twist to the story so keep reading and follow/like me. and leave a comment if u think I should add a new character. write the characters name age what they look like and then I will pick a lucky winner and their character will be in my story. oh and say what they like and if they are nice or mean.

Your choice.