You flinched back a bit and gave a nervous smile.

"Um...yeah, alright...so how much?"

"Oh right, just for you it's free." The clerk declared surprising you.

"Really?" You asked.

"Yeah man, MY BOSS CAN SUCK THE MONEY HIS LOSING!" The clerk yelled angrily.

Awkward silence passed and you decided.

"Not gonna pass up free food."

You took the bags and headed out.

But before you could, a voice shouted out to you.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"Agoti?" You asked turning to see 2 people approaching you.

The 1st you recognized as Agoti, but the 2nd was new to you.

Aldryx:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aldryx:

"Sup man!" Agoti greeted raising his hand which you hi-fived.

"Good to see you man." You said happy to see your friend.

"So this is your new look huh?" The second figure asked curiously looking at you.

"Um...Agoti, is this your brother?" You asked.

You and Agoti exchanged phone numbers after making sure your respective parents knew about your fates and would often talk.

He talked about a brother Aldryx, his manager Solazar and a girl named Nikusa.

Since this guy kinda looked like Agoti, you assumed he was Aldryx.

"Yeah actually..." Agoti replied surprised. "Is it that obvious?"

"Kinda, yeah." You chuckled. "You're Venom and this guy's Carnage."

The Screen Demon's eye twitched in response to being called Venom again.

"Oh calm down little bro, it's true and we know it." The Aldryx   said patting Agoti on the back.

"I still hate it!" Agoti yelled his tentacle hair flaring upwards." Kids back in first grade...always calling me Venom or Sleep paralysis Demon!"

"Did they really call him that?" You asked feeling a bit bad for Agoti.

I mean Venom you could understand, but Sleep Paralysis Demon was a bit too far.

He didn't look that scary, he looked pretty cool in your opinion.

"Yeah, and now it's an easy way to trigger him." The elder brother replied.

"I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO VENOM WAS WHEN I WAS THAT YOUNG!" Agoti yelled out once again folding his arms and glaring at the floor.

Awkward silence passed after that.

Void and Soul: (Nikusa x Male Napstaton Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें