Chapter 1✨He's so annoying 😫

Start from the beginning

I might not be fat but food is my first love.

"Hurry up, you're gonna miss the school bus." Mom said and I became snappy with the food.

After breakfast, I kissed my mom good bye and left the house and ran to the school bus.

I entered the bus and sat at the front and the bus started moving.

Moments later, I can feel that someone's starring at me, I turned and saw my junior, Asher smirking at me, I gave him a weird look then he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and sat properly, feeling uncomfortable because he's still starring at me.

What's up with that boy? He's always checking me out and it's making me to feel really uncomfortable.

He even tried to flirt with me but I didn't give him any chance, I've tried my best to make him understand that I don't like him but he won't leave me alone.

I mean the guy is cute, handsome and smart but I'm older than him, I'm 18 years old, he's 16 years old, I'm a 12th grader, he's a 10th grader and it's not normal for a girl to date a guy who's younger than her, that doesn't make any sense at all.

Also I don't feel like having a boyfriend ever since Ken dumped me for a cheerleader, I was seriously heartbroken because he was my first boyfriend, I even joined the cheer leading team because of him.

I quit because I got tired of it and I wanna help my mom.

Opps! I'm so sorry, don't mind my manners, My name is Riley Kendall, I'm 17 years old, of course I'm the only child, my dad died in a car accident when I was 16 years old, I live with my mom.

So my mom have been trying so hard to make my life easier, she even once worked as a maid, she was maltreated so they fired her for something she didn't do.

After my father passed away, my mom and I decided to leave New York City and moved to Los Angeles to start a new life so she started working as a waitress in Starbucks.

I don't like to see my mom suffer like this so I quit cheer leading and started working as a babysitter to assist my mom, good thing we've bought our two bedroom farmhouse already before anything else, so no need to pay rent.

The bus stopped at the school parking lot and all of us came out of the school bus

I was climbing the stairs and I mistakenly tripped, I almost fall but someone caught me, holding my waist with his soft hands.

"Are you okay?" I heard his deep familiar voice, it was Asher.

I groaned and pushed him away and stood upright "I'm fine, leave me alone." I said rudely.

Asher scoffed "Ouch, is that what I deserve for saving a damsel from falling?" he held my hand.

"Don't touch me." I yanked my hand away and turned to leave.