"I am sorry but my opinion is a little different from yours, Mira," Harry told her, Ron and Hermione shared a look of confusion.

Mira looked at his face "Is that so" she said with a smile then turned and went to her seat for dinner.

The next day in the evening Mira and Draco walked together to the third floor of Umbridge's office, she said she was alright and he didn't need to walk her off, but he just ignored most of the words, when they arrived they saw Harry standing at the door and about to knock but stopped when he saw them, Mira looked at Draco.

"Don't argue with her again." said Draco to her, she rolled her eyes and left him there Harry also knocked on the door and they heard "Come in," in a sugary voice when they entered Mira looked at the room, the room has the same look as in the movie she thought only character didn't look totally same as the movie shows they look different but she was known at least able to recognize, Mira was in her thought until Umbridge spoke again,

"Good evening,"

They started and looked around. they had not noticed her at first because she was wearing a luridly flowered set of robes that blended only too well with the tablecloth on the desk behind her.

"Evening," Harry said stiffly.

"Evening Professor," said Mira blankly

"Well, sit down both of you," she said, pointing toward a small table draped in lace beside which she had drawn up a straight-backed chair. Mira was about to sit on the chair but she stopped when Harry talked about his Quidditch and Umbridge calmly rejected him, Harry looked away from her, dropped his schoolbag beside the straight-backed chair, and sat down Mira did the same, Mira looked at the parchments on the table and she perfectly knew what was coming to them,

"There," said Umbridge sweetly, "we're getting better at controlling our temper already, aren't we? Now, you are going to be doing some lines for me, but before that I want you two to tell me what exactly happened that night" Mira looked at her doubtfully and Harry looked confused,

"Now you both going to tell me or not," said Umbridge looking at them sweetly,

Harry started to tell her what happened that night, Umbridge listened to his every word carefully, Mira sat on her chair lazily, after harry finished, she looked at him and asked "So you didn't see you-know-who and still you are saying he is returned" her voice was cold

"He is returned-" Harry tried to argue with her but she cut his sentence and said "What if there was only Peter Pettigrew not him, did you overthink about that, or were you just busy spreading fake rumors"

Mira looked at them still not saying anything but then Umbridge turned to her and said "What about you Miss Vain, did you just want to be famous-

"I saw him that night" Mira cut her sentence, she become silent just staring at Mira's face for a moment, and asked "Only you saw him not anyone who was there with you how tragedic that was" Mira about say but Umbridge said first "I also asked Cedric Diggory about that he also looked not sure" Harry also looked at Mira.

"I saw Voldemort and no one can change that, no one," said Mira with confidence

"There," said Umbridge sweetly, looking at parchment "Shall we begin" she added, as Harry bent down to open his bag. "You're going to be using a rather special one of mine. Here you are."

She handed him a long, thin black quill with an unusually sharp point. "I want you to write 'I must not tell lies," she told them softly.

"Black Quill" Mira said in a firm tone, Umbridge looked at her with raised eyebrows "It is allowed to be used on students?" She asked looking at Umbridge meeting her gaze.
"Just start writing Ms Vain"

Harry left her office without a word, and Mira followed him quietly. The school was quite deserted; it was surely past midnight. they walked slowly up the corridor then, when they had turned the corner and saw Draco leaning on the wall standing in the corridor.

"She didn't have a watch, I see," said Draco coldly, Mira and Harry both awkwardly tried to hide their hand, Draco also saw that action and his gaze shifted to Mira's hand.

"isn't walking in the night prohibited for students?" asked Mira and tried to smile at him, but her hand was hurting making it hard to pull up a natural smile, suddenly Draco grabbed her hand and pulled the shirt sleeve up and saw the I must not tell lies craved on her hand, he look at her scar with disgust and horror Draco looked at her face and said with anger "she did that?" Mira pulled her hand back hid it with her sleeve and said "Leave it"

"And why should I leave it?" spat Draco at her "It's not a punishment it's...its toucher, that evil nasty bitc-

"Draco," Mira said with wide eyes, Harry also looked at him, Draco also took a deep breath and told her "We are going to complain about her to the headmaster"

"Draco no need to complain," said Mira, Harry looking at them awkwardly deciding if he should leave or stay.

"Professor Snape sent me to check on you and you are not alright," said Draco angrily.

"Shush!, don't shout," said Mira to him "You are going to create a scene"

"I am creating a scene? Are you out of your mind" he shouted at her "We are going to complain"

"No we are not," said Mira snatching her hand back from his grip, he got angry by her action but decided to ignore it for now, he turned to Harry and said, "You got the same?", Harry stared at his face tried to understand what he was asking when Draco didn't get any answer from Harry he walked closer to him and pulled his hand harshly reviling the mark under his shirt and saw the same thing as her and said, "what you think we should complain or not?" He didn't want to talk to Harry but looking at her behavior, he didn't have any choice but to ask him.

"No," said Harry hurriedly pulling his hand back he was confused as hell about what had gotten into Malfoy.

"I don't believe it," said Draco annoyingly "You both are idiots" he thought hard what should he do now, they were not going to complain it meant he couldn't take them to the hospital wing.

Draco again looked at her hand and said calmly suppressing his anger "Come I have something to cure this" Mira looked at Harry, Draco also followed her gaze understanding what she wanted to say and said frustrated "You too, potter come with me".