"Fuck..." I moaned loudly and my body started to arch from the bed but she held me down with her other hand.

She stared to pump slowly in and out. That didn't take long though. She put a second finger in and started pumping her fingers faster.

"Oh...s-shit."

I was so close and she knew it. She brought her mouth back to my clit and started sucking hard while her fingers were going at a rapid pace.

I screamed her name as I came in her mouth. She slowed her movements and helped me ride out my high. She trailed kisses up my body and when she got to mouth she kissed me hungrily. I moan at the taste of myself on her tongue.

"Are you sure you're a virgin?" I ask breathless.

I don't wait for her to answer me I force her on her back.

"My turn."

I quickly take her sport bra off along with her pants and underwear.

"I'll go slow okay?" She simply nods and grabs my neck to bring me back down to her lips.

"I trust you." She mutters against my lips.

I lean back and take in her fully naked body. Along with her abs the scars on her stomach are clearly visible. Some look deeper than others.

I trace my hands against them and she tenses up.

"Did you get these in Italy?" I ask.

"Mhm."

"What happened to you there?" I bent down and place a kiss on each scar. She doesn't answer me and I let it go. We'll talk about it later.

I settled between her legs and spread them.

"Same goes for you stop me if anything is uncomfortable for you."

"Shut up and kiss me." I smirk at her reply since it was the same one I gave.

I insert one finger in very slowly and move up to kiss her. She groans in discomfort. I let her adjust for a second then start moving slowly.

"F-faster." She pleads out after a few minutes and I happily do so. She starts moaning in my mouth and can't kiss me back so I let my lips hover over hers.

I put a second finger in and go down to take one of her nipples in my mouth. She lets out a loud moan and throws her head back.

I start moving faster and her moans are getting louder.

"I'm c-close." She moans out.

"Cum for me sweetheart."

Her body starts to tremble and her back moves off the bed. I slowed down my fingers and let her ride it out. Her breathing is uneven and her head is still thrown back. I slowly slip out of her and kiss the tattoo on her stomach. Then the one on her collarbone. Afterwards I move to lay beside her and close my eyes.

My fingers hurt a little because of how tight she was but I love the fact that no one has gotten to touch her the way I just did.

We're both quite trying to catch our breath but that doesn't last long, after a few seconds she breaks the silence.

"I thought you said I should rest since I'm sick." My eyes are still closed but I can hear the smile in her voice.

"Oh shut up you loved it."

"I did, that was amazing thank you for being my first." She says and kisses my nose which makes me open my eyes and give her a big smile.

She lays back down and I move my head on her chest which causes her to wrap her arms around me.

"I'm so tired, let's go to sleep." She says and I hum.

Megans breathing slows down but before she can completely sleep I call her name.

"Megan."

"Hmm." She answers half asleep.

"Turn the lights off."

She lazily brings her hand up and turns them off but leaves the bedside lamp on.

"All of them."

She opens her eyes and looks at me surprised.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Thank you."

"For what?" She questions looking confused.

"Thank you for making me feel safe again." I answer which causes her to smile from ear to ear and peck my lips.

She turns around and turns the lamp off. I situate myself back on her chest and sigh in content.

She brings the covers up and kisses my forehead. Before sleep can fully take over there's only one though in my mind. I'm in love with her.

A/N: The amount of times I cringed while writing this is unbelievable 😭😫