Eren knew Jean was into you, and he had a feeling deep down that you liked Jean better. You liked Jean in that way, which was the way he wanted you to like him. He had caught you and Jean now, what, three times now? The very first time, realizing you two fucked, the second, the other day where he walked in on you and him about to fuck, and right, now walking in on you both. Not knowing if you fucked, or what happened.

But absolutely, positively, distressed at the sight. 

It was killing him inside. You looked  so cozy, and Eren wanted nothing more for it to be him in that bed with you over Jean. It should have been him. It had been him the past few days. How the hell did Kirstein manage to get you in bed the first night he came back into your life?

"SHIT, FUCK, CUNT, MOTHERFUCKER!" More screams, more thuds.

Eren watched at Jeans face did a quick 180 to look at the wall that connected the two rooms. "I think that's Blink 182 lyrics she's moaning." He pointed out to no one in particular.

Eren slowly blinked at the boy. Did he hear that right?

"Wait, hold on." Jean tapped away, searching something on his phone, "ah, no she missed a few explicits it seems." Jean's eyes looked back at Eren, that smug look still etched on his face. Eren opened his mouth to say something back but Jean cut him off. "Shhh." He pressed his fingers to his lips. "Don't wake her up, she had a long night."

Red. 

Eren saw red and stormed out, leaving the door wide open. Jean swore he saw steam come from Yeagers nostrils that day. 

He trudged down the stairs not caring about the noise his loud footsteps were making. Sasha and Niccolo's morning fuck was louder than him, so what did it matter. Why did it matter? He didn't bother stay any longer, wanting to do something to get rid of the feeling in his gut. 

Maybe go on a walk? Work out? Maybe even punch a wall? No, Mikasa would lecture him if he did that again. Armin had just finished patching the last gape in the drywall. 

He walked out the front door, slamming the heavy wood behind him. Again, not caring if anyone woke from his temper-tantrum. He was beyond pissed. 

What did Jean have over him?

Really, what was so special about him that you always ended up right fucking next to him. What did Jean have that Eren didn't. Was it his dick? His personality? What was so great about Kirstein? What the fuck made you always choose him?

It wasn't fair.

Especially with how much Eren did for you, how much he cared for you. You were so quick to hop in bed with another guy, after you spent days at Eren's house needing him for support. But as soon as Jean comes around, poof, you're gone. 

Eren slammed the driver door to his car shut and paused for a moment then. A slow hand pushed the button to start the car, and as he let out a needed exhale his hands gripped the wheel. He calmed himself down. 

He knew if he drove away now the chances of him getting pulled over for reckless driving were a percentage much greater than the damn grade Colt slapped on his test. That cuck.

Once he was in a slightly better state of mind, he drove off. Still going faster than necessary down the block toward his apartment, but not ticket worthy. His long fingers went to the digital display, turning up his volume all the way. He then chose his Screamo playlist, one that he used when working out, and on it went. Full blast. Car shaking. Anything to stop his brain.

But his mind still continued to think about you.

Shouldn't it be obvious by now? Were you truly that dense that you didn't realize how much he actually cared for you?