"Your brother's are stupid" jisoo says

"We know" Jennie and Nayeon say's 

...

Jennie's POV
Back at the cabin

"Hey" the voice belonging to Lisa. IRENE'S GIRLFRIEND.
sorry but I have to remind myself everytime that she's Irene's girlfriend.. for obvious reasons..

"Hey you" I respond.. Lisa smiles.. she stands next to me.
We're in the kitchen and I was appointed on drinks.. I'm making alcoholic drinks.. bottoms up bitches..

"Need help?"Lisa asks

"Need help?"Lisa asks.. eyes on whatever I'm busy with..

"Do you know how to make a cocktail?" I ask.. eyes not leaving my alcohol mixing infront of me..

"Yeah.. I do" Lisa responds.. I hand her a few bottles .. 

Both busy ....

"Jennie Kim.. are you okay?" Lisa asks .. her eyes front .. I look at her..  

"I am" I respond ..

"I'm sorry about Kai.. uh I think we .. the idiots are part of the reason why you two broke up" Lisa says..

And she's wrong..

"Lisa.." I say.. her eyes find mine.. "It's not any of your fault.. I'm not upset about Kai.. maybe a little after finding out his dating Krystal but to be honest.. I don't give a fuck about Kai.. not anymore .. and I'm honestly okay.. I have the best friends.. how can I not be okay" I add .. with a smile.. my famous gummy smile.. which makes Lisa smile too.. and it's her famous smile .. that smile that makes you question whether you straight or not ..

Lisa places her hand on my shoulder.. eyes beaming into mine..

"I'm glad.. we here for you .. you know.." Lisa says..

"I know" I say..

"Good" she adds ..

"Will you treat me for ice cream again?" I ask..  not sure if my voice sounded cute but Lisa's eyes sparkled while looking at me..