"Because" another voice joins in ..RM .. he stands next to V , put his arm around V's  " V likes Irene" RM adds , smirk on his face..

Me ???
I'm taken sorry..

Let's rewind to the introductions of the siblings..

V is Jennie's older brother..
RM is Nayeon's Older brother..

"What are you doing here??" Nayeon raises .. eyes on RM ..  he looks at Nayeon..

"Respect .. you should respect your older brother" he says .. ignoring Nayeon's question completely..

"You like Joohyun?" The voice belonging to my girlfriend,Lisa .. she's walking towards V and RM..

"Who is Joohyun?" V questions..

"He likes Irene .. who the fuck is Joohyun" RM says..

Lisa smiles..  eyes beaming at these two losers.
Their friends Jimin,Jungkook,Jin,Jhope and Suga are standing behind them.

And something caught my eyes..
Jimin is not taking his eyes off Rosé
Jungkook is not taking his eyes off Lisa.. MY LISA..

"Why you looking at Lisa like that?" I raise, his beaming at Jungkook.. the girls look at me and then where my eyes are beaming at .. JUNGKOOK..

"UH..what.." jungkook says.. swallowing a GULP  .. yeah swallow that shit .. don't look at my girl.. his eyebrows raised while looking at me eyes widen..

"You're looking at Lisa.. why?" I ask..

I can hear Jennie chuckle..

Lisa looks at me .. but I'm looking at this Kid   .. Jungkook  .

"I- .. she's pretty" Jungkook says.. making me raise a brow..

"Oh???" I respond..  making my way next to Lisa..  I look at jungkook.. all eye's on me.. "I know she is pretty" I add.. I look at Lisa.. "do you want her number?" The words leaving my mouth making Lisa look at me with confusion laced in her eyes.. with her CUTE head tilt.. it's cute okay..

"Yes.. ..YES" Jungkook .. responds immediately  .. Phone in his hand..

"Okay.. Its Zero Seven" I say .. eyes on Lisa but I make eye contact with Jungkook.. his eyes are on his phone.. "DO YOU WANNA DIE" I add..

I hear the girls laugh..

"Wh.. what was that? What you-" Jungkook says .. lifting his head from his phone and looks straight into mine.. he gulps once again.

"You heard her" Rosé says .. with a smile..

"I .. no.. can I have-" jungkook says but I interrupt

"No.. she's off limits" I say..

"Oh.. you have a boyfriend" Jungkook says.. he looks at Lisa..

"No" I say .. his eyes fall on me.. 

"Okay ..okay... we'll be going.. sorry to bother you girls" Jhope say's with an nervous smile on his face .. dragging V,Rm and Jungkook with him.. "bye" he adds ..  leaving me with my girls.. and GIRLFRIEND..

I turn around .. meeting Lisa's eyes ..

"You memorized my number.. that's sweet" Lisa says with a cute voice ..  making me chuckle..  I move closer.. into her space and she beams down at me.. smile on her face .. my head tilt up..

"You're mine ,Lisa" I say..  smiling not leaving Lisa's face.. she pecks my lips .. and says :

"I Wouldn't want it any other way, JOOHYUN" Lisa says... making me smile..