A shattered Heart

No turn off the sun

Take down the moon

For I don't need them anymore

Go switch off the stars

And paint the sky black

Love isn't ever coming back

There is no use in imagining a world without you

Your love was like a drug I was addicted to

Kazuya feels those long fingers tangle his hair in a comforting gesture and his eyes met Jin’s – those eyes, old – like they had seen the world, but yet hid an inner child.

“You’re awake.”

“Jin~”

“You gave the others quite a scare young man.”

“You’re here…”

“Yes, I wanted to surprise you, but a frantic Yuichi called me, worried and I didn’t understand what half of it he rabble up. But two phrases led me here (Kazuya and hospitalized.)”

“Sorry…” Kazuya smiles faintly as he nuzzles against the hand.

“Don’t scare me like that.” Jin whispers as he leans down pressing a kiss against Kazuya’s forehead letting his lips linger there, feeling the slightly tingle of warmth.

“Kazuya~”

Kazuya cringe and Jin chuckles at him one the oldest member of the band steps inside the room pointing a finger at the younger as he rabbles up his scolding – and if it wasn’t for Jin that stopped him, with in fact a hand over his mouth.

“You will start growing gray hair if you continue like this.”

Yuichi sighs and looks worried at Kazuya.

“But…”

Kazuya can’t help to chuckle.

“But he’s here again.”

“Mou, Yucchi evil…” Kazuya mutters as he closed his eyes, almost on the edge to fall asleep when he snaps his eyes open.

“What is the clock?”

“You don’t wanna know.”

“Tell me?” Kazuya whines and looks pleadingly at Jin and Jin looks helpless at Nakamaru.

“Promise not to freak out and don’t go all – I am prefect but deep inside I am workaholic Kamenashi Kazuya.”

“Just tell me…”

“Two hours left.”

He nods and Jin sits down by the edge of the bed grabbing hold onto that palm.

“I brought you a change of clothes, Yuichi found you passed out in your apartment, what’s the last thing you remember?”

“Coming home from the set of Yokai walking out of the shower, then darkness…” Kazuya mumbles rubbing his face trying to rid the small tingle of head ache.

“Does he faint regularly?”

Yuichi shakes his head.

“No and the doctors haven’t found anything unusual, he’s one hundred percent healthy, just saying he needs sleep, a bit stressed other than that, no, and knowing Kazuya he has survived on less sleep.”   

“Hey don’t speak like the person isn’t here.”

“Sorry…”

Kazuya sees Jin’s concerning eyes on him and he gives him a reassuring smile as he sits up, just wanting the doctor to come in, so he can go, just wanting to hear the scolding from the doctor and be done with it.