𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍ᵒʰ ᵐʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵍⁱʳˡ

introducing...

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍ᵒʰ ᵐʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵍⁱʳˡ

"𝐉𝐎, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆?"

Summer was slowly fading, so Joseph had decided to drag Callie out of the house.

Lilian and Romeo had stayed at home without bothering to leave the girl in Jo's clutches.

Callie had not been told where they were headed, but she had let the mysterious boy drag her.

"Jo, are you listening to me?" Callie yelled at the boy who was a few feet ahead of her.

Her feet trampled on green grass while her heavy breath blended with the wind.

"Yes, I can hear you. But I would prefer not to," Josep replied. He turned his head to look at her for a few seconds.

"Come on, you know I hate the sun."

"And I hate you, but here we are," He yelled at her back, stopping to wait for her.

She sighed, reaching the annoying boy quickly.

"You don't want to tell me where we're going?" She asked again, looking him straight in the eye.

He smiled at her and made a mischievous nod. They kept walking.

"You don't like surprises. I get it. But trust me, you will like it" He said enigmatically, not reassuring the girl much.

The two walked for about ten minutes while the sun gleamed and the wind blew on their faces.

At that moment, Callie finally understood where the devilish boy had taken her.

In front of them, where the grass stopped growing, you could see the beach and the sea.

A genuine smile formed on the girl's lips.

Joseph proceeded precipitously to the beach, stopping only to dismiss his shoes.

As soon as he had the chance, he threw away the shoes and ran into the freshwater.