Second Meet

🐺Clawd Wolf🐺
●[Y/N] POV●

After I finished my English class, the worst class was that everyone in this school except Frankie and me we loved to learn the back story of Monster High.

While I was walking, I bumped into the same werewolf dude again.

"Oh sorry, oh wait a minute you that ghoul that I bumped into you and I didn't get a chance to know your name I'm Clawd Wolf by the way and you are?!?". Said Clawd with a smile on his face and holding his hand up for me to shank.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Clawd. I'm [Y/N] [L/N]. You might know my cousin Toralei Stripe?!". I said with a smile and shaking his hand.

"Oh, nice to meet you too [Y/N] and wait your Toralei cousin?!". Clawd said as he scratched his back head.

"Oh well, her mum and my dad are siblings?!". I said with a bright smile while holding my books.

"Oh, that's cool to have a cousin, but it's probably very different to have your cousin costing trouble?!". Said Clawd with a worried voice and looked

"Well, no, it's not that troublesome it's pretty easy well for me but not my father, and it's pretty hard for them because of my cousin getting in trouble a lot?!". I said as I laughed and saw Clawd laugh along.

"But umm hay do you want to walk to class together before we get detention?!". Said Clawd as he often said his hand for me to take.

"Sure, Clawd, I don't mind, and I hope we can be great friends?!". I said as I took Clawd's hand and walked to the class with him.

🐍Deuce🐍

●[Y/N] POV●

As I finished my class, this guy called Heath burnt my book, and now I'm going to detention because I threw Heath through the wall, and now I got detention. As I enter detention, I see that snake dude waving at me to sit next to him.

"Hay you that guy that I bumped into, and I didn't get a chance to know your name?!". Said the snake, dude, while his little snake on his head hissing happily at me for some reason it is cute, though.

"Oh, my name is [Y/N] [L/N]. I just moved here a week ago with my two moms and my sister Venus McFlytrap, and you are?!". I said as I smiled, and the little snake on his head was hissing happy for some reason, and I saw a little blush on them.

"Oh, I'm Deuce Gorgon the son of Medusa and [Y/N] that a cute for a dude like you [Y/N] and I hope we can be friends if that ok with you!?". Said Deuce while he was blushing.

"Sure, Deuce, I don't mind being friends and mind if I ask why you're in detention?!". I said with a smirk on my face and heard his little snake hissing a lot looked liketheree laughing because Deuce probably did something stupid, and I saw a bit of blush on his face.

"You see, I may or may not turn a friend of mine called Manny into ston, and why are you in detention then!?". Said Deuce with a smirk on his face and his little snake doing the same smirk as him.

"Well, you see, I finished doing my history book, but it got burned by this guy named Heath, so I thought, why not just throw it through the wall ? Just like that, I got detention?!". I said with an angry look but laughing a little bit, and I saw Deuce laughing as well. Maybe me and Deuce would become great friends.