Part 20

sorry I have to publish this again because there was some error thing idk

so its not a real update :( but there MIGHT be one out soon. 

"Wan off." I protested kicking my leg as Wanda held me on her hip. "You want to get down?" She asked but I shook my head continuing to kick. "Y/n stop it or you'll hurt your knee." Natasha warned firmly. "Wan off." I said not stopping, Wanda seemed to have a realisation moment. "You want the brace off?" I hummed. "I'chy" Nat nodded. "We can take it off for the movie but you have to promise to wear it again at bedtime." You nodded.

Natasha laid you down and took off the brace before zipping the onesie back up. "Let's go watch a movie." Nat stated but heard Wanda chuckle. "What?" The redhead asked nervously. Wanda winked at you before clicking her fingers. You let out an excited giggle when you looked at Natasha. "Look how adorable you both are." Nat turned to the mirror to see her matching stitch outfit. "Ma- Natty ook wike me!" You giggled clapping. "See how can I get mad at that? But seriously." Nat gestured to her outfit with an unimpressed glare at the sokovian. "I have one too." Wanda clicked her fingers and sure enough she had one too. "Yay!" You giggled.

Wanda made sure to take lots of pictures much to the widows irritation but once they left the room she whispered. "You better send those to me." Nat carried you to the couches as you all got settled. "Tanks wans." You smiled looking at the cute outfits. "No problem cutie."

"Aw look at you three with your cute little outfits. You're like a little family on Christmas." You smiled at the family comment before turning to Nat. "Natty wha dat?" Nat gave you a confused look, trying to figure out what you were confused about. "Christmas?" You nodded. "Oh it's in December it's a really cool holiday with gifts and pyjamas and movies and hot chocolate." You nodded.

"I'm sorry, YOU'VE NEVER HAD CHRISTMAS?!" You flinched slightly at his shouting and shook your head. "Jarvis remind me to make an epic Christmas this year." Nat seemed focused on that too. "We're going to give you the best Christmas ever dorogoy." Wanda chuckled. "It's not for months yet." Nat frowned. "So? I'm a spy careful planning ahead is partly what I trained to do." Wanda shook her head. "But knowing you two this 'careful, sensible planning' is going to be a huge hot chocolate fountain, indoor snow machine and a 10ft Christmas tree." When Wanda turned back to Tony he was writing in a notebook. "Tony! Those were jokes not actual ideas." She sighed. "It's all the same to him." Nat stated

"Oh by the way i don't want a stitch outfit but thanks for asking. It's not like it's my favourite Disney movie or anything." Nat rolled her eyes playfully. "You can has one, right Wands?" You smiled. The sokovian nodded. "No it's okay kid I'm a forty year old man I don't need a- I'm never taking this off." Wanda chuckled snapping her fingers again making it disappear.

"Hey! I was wearing that!" Tony shouted. "Sorry it's a family thing." Wanda teased you frowned at her. "No!" Wanda chuckled. "Alright I'm sorry." Her fingers clicked again and the onesie returned. "Yay! I mean thanks." Tony winked at you. "Thanks kid."

After you finished watching one of the best movies you had ever seen you started getting sleepy. "I think someone needs to go sleepies." Nat chuckled tickling you. "No sleepies." You mumbled. "Yep they definitely do." Wanda smiled. "No wan." Nat placed the brace back on your leg and held you in her lap. "Natty ma- no s'eepies ." Nat rubbed your back. "Shh just go to sleep dorogoy." Nat stood up swaying gently and you soon fell asleep. "I think you're the one with the magic touch." Wanda chuckled. "I'm not that good." Nat smiled.

"Yeah you are, I think you are a great mama." Nat looked at Wanda in shock. "What are you talking about?" Wanda tilted her head. "Have you not noticed they've almost said it like four times today plus I can hear it in their mind whenever they look at you." Nat shrugged. "It was probably an accident." Wanda shook her head. "It definitely wasn't you're just too stubborn, I don't think my magic cold put them to sleep that easily."

"The real magic is if I can put them down without waking them up." Nat slowly walked to your room. "Goodnight bub." Nat kissed your head. "Nu ni mama." You said quietly before going back to sleep.

"I told you." Wanda smirked tears filling her eyes. "I told you too. It's a mistake there's no way, they're just tired." Nat shrugged it off. "Why are you crying?" The Sokovian wiped her tears. "Because that was adorable."

"Whatever. I'm going to bed away from your gross soppy sitcom happy ending loving self." Wanda chuckled. "Come back to me when you grow more of a personality than horror movies guns and motorcycles." Nat gave Wanda the middle finger. Wanda used her magic to playfully hit her on the back of the head. Nat turned around. "I'll tell y/n you hit their mama." Nat smirked. "Oh now you want to admit it?" Wanda teased back. The two laughed for a moment before going their separate ways to bed.

Hours later they were woken up by screaming. The pair instantly ran towards your room. "Hey cutie it's alright it's not real." Wanda instantly scooped you up into her arms. "Come on cutie wake up." Wanda begged rubbing your back. You let out a whimper against her neck as the sobs and tears continued to soak her onesie. "Hey love it's alright we're here." Wanda smiled at the Russian. "Hey y/n look. Who's that?" Wanda asked desperate for you to say it again. "Mama." Nat smiled. "Mama's here dorogoy." She kissed your head. "Can you take a few breaths for us baby?"

"That's it you're doing so good baby." Nat praised still rubbing your back. "Wands it scawy." You hid your face in Wanda's neck. "We know love, nightmares are awful but it's not real and we are here to protect you." They continued to hold you until the crying stopped. Nat climbed into your bed. "Come here." Wanda placed you in Nat's arms.

Wanda went to walk away but stopped when she heard Nat say. "To cool for a cuddle Maximoff?" Wanda turned with a smile. "Wans uddle!" You did grabby hands for the witch. Wanda climbed in with a smile. "Go to sleep love, we've got you."