"Hey." You smiled at him.

He looked up at your tired, red eyes and took a deep breath.

"Tony?" You called out and he blinked, his gaze focusing back on you. "Are you okay?"

He cleared his throat. "I have some news for you."

"I didn't get 100% again?" You asked with a flirty voice, getting closer to him. "Can I do something about it?"

He grabbed your wrist when you went to unzip his pants and you looked into his eyes.

"Don't." He said.

"What's going on?"

"We... " He took a sharp breath. "We can't keep doing this, Y/N."

"What?" Your eyes widened as your heart started to beat faster. You thought you were dreaming. "Are you breaking up with me? Again?"

Tony stayed quiet, looking down at the floor.

"Answer me!" You said, punching his chest. "You fuck me and then dump me? Is that all I was for you? Just someone to use until you get bored of me?"

"Y/N, please, calm down-"

"I can't calm down! You used me." You whispered out the last part, as the tears formed in your eyes, making you even more frustrated. You didn't want to cry over him. "You used me and left me."

When he said nothing, you grabbed your purse and walked towards the door.

"Y/N." He mumbled out, making you stop in your tracks. "I have to fire you as my assistant, too."

"Fuck you, Stark. " You said and walked outside, slamming the door behind you.

Over the next few days, you didn't even bother going to school. You spent days in your bed, barely functioning.

Wanda was the only one who visited you and worried about you. You told her everything about your and Tony's relationship, making her pissed off at Tony.

Every time she was at Tony's class, she would throw in an insult when he spoke to her.

But, Tony wasn't feeling any better. He started drinking again, even more than before. It wasn't a rare occasion for him to be late to his classes, or even show up drunk on them.

That day, Wanda was worried sick about you. She didn't find you anywhere in your and her house and she didn't know where to keep looking. It was already well past midnight and you weren't answering her calls or texts.

Suddenly, she remembered. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and saw your location was still on. It was showing an abandoned part of the city, making her even more confused.

She quickly got into her car and started to drive towards it. She was speeding down the streets, afraid you'll go somewhere else or turn off your location.

When she stopped, she was in front of an old building. She saw your car in front, but you weren't inside it.

She cautiosly walked inside the building, being careful over where she stepped on.

"Y/N?" She called out into the darkness.

"Up here!" She heard you shout back, making her heart beat faster. She rushed up the stairs and onto the roof, where you sat on the edge, leaning back on your hands as the warm breeze made your hair fly everywhere around you. You were taking deep breaths as the sun rising in front of you painted your body in a soft glow.

"Y/N?" She called out. "W-what are you doing?"

"Don't worry." Your raspy voice said and you turned to look at Wanda."I'm not here to jump off the building. I painted the sunrise."You said, pushing your notebook towards her.

Wanda approached you and took the notebook into her hands to see the picture.

"It always calmed me down." You said."It's so peaceful here."

"What do you say you stand up and come over here?" Wanda asked.

"No, I'm fine here." You said, turning back towards the sunrise. "You can come over here... if you want."

Wanda gulped as she walked over to you and sat next to you. You leaned back on your hands again and took deep breaths, keeping your eyes closed.

"Isn't it beautiful?" You asked.

"It is." Wanda briefly looked at the sun, before looking back at you. Her gaze dropped down to the cigarette you held in your hand. "Since when are you smoking?"

You shrugged, "It helped me calm down. You can take one, if you want to."

Wanda sighed before taking one out of the box. She light it up while holding it between her lips, blowing out the smoke in the air.

"I'm worried about you." She said.

"I'll be fine." You said, looking at her and nodding your head.

You spent the next few minutes in silence.

Wanda threw the rest of her cigarette on the ground under you before standing up. "Let's go. I know what'll help you feel better."

You stood up without another word, following her.

Wanda took you to the shopping centre and into a shop where you always bought clothes. The woman working there already knew you and she smiled as she approached you.

Her gaze dropped down to the white dress you were holding in your hands."Miss Y/N, we have that one in pink. It's just over-"

"Actually", you interrupted the woman and looked at her with a smile on your face, "Do you have this one in black?"

Wanda's eyes widened and the woman next to you was shocked as well. She nodded her head and she went to look for the dress while you smiled at Wanda.

"Fuck pink."