Hi gripped my arms with a strong force that's enough to leave a bruise later. I bit my lip to endure the pain.

"I'm just gonna clean this up." He said before dragging me with him.

"What the fuck are you doing there?" He confronts me while locking the door behind him.

"You left me with your stupid viper, how do you expect me to move, huh? You asshole!" I shouted at him holding my tears back. I'm so frustrated and angry that I didn't think about what he'll do to me for fighting back. If he's going to kill me then just go for it.

I earned a hard slap from him and I fall to the ground. My cheek aching form pain, and my hearing becoming numb. My tears fall from my eyes as he grab a fistful of my hair.  He banged my head to the small cabinet beside our bed. It hurts... It fucking hurts so much...

He keeps on hitting my head until my vision became blurry and my body feels so weak.

"Know your place, woman! If I told you to stay away from men, stay away!" He shouted angrily. He picks me up using my hair. I tried to push him away but he's too strong for me.

He throws me to the bed and get something on our small cabinet. You could see the anger on his eyes. He's not even blinking while hitting me. Just how idiot I am to believe that somehow in his heart he loves me too.

"Be a good girl. Don't ever piss me off or I'm gonna end up killing you." He stated before putting a leather leash to my neck and connecting it somewhere on our bed. I'm too dizzy to notice everything.

"Ran.. don't put this thing on me." I cried out trying to remove the material on my neck. But instead of letting me go he struggles me to the bed. He's masculine hands choking me.

"Shut the fuck up, slut. Just the thought of you getting along with guys is enough to take my sanity away. So you're better chained up here." He said letting go of my neck. I coughed and coughed trying to get some air. I- I thought I'm going to die. I always thought of killing myself but earlier I feel so scared on dying on his arms.

"There you're set up, don't do thing that'll piss me off again." He said with a very serious tone. I nodded my head still feeling all the pain all the way through my toes to head. Everything is tiring and painful, and I'm getting used to it.

He turns off the light before leaving me. I'm all alone by the darkness again. Not even a peek of light can be seen. Maybe it's already dark outside...

I lay down the bed comfortably and hugged myself. My head is aching so bad that tears are continuously falling from my eyes.

"Sss" Anxiety crawls over my body as I heard that familiar sound. Did he just?..

A silky feeling on my thighs suddenly appear and I know where did it came from... More tears stream down my face as the snake explore my body once again. No.. the viper's here and it's too dark to move.

I covered my mouth, praying to God for him to save me this time. I shut close my eyes waiting for the viper's next move.

The pain on my head just won't stop so I massage my head to atleast makes me fall asleep. I don't care anymore if the snake is just around. I just wanted to sleep.

-------

A cold thing is pressed on my head so I opened my eyes. So I'm still alive.

I saw Ran cleaning up my body. He's already wearing a plain white t-shirt. His tattoo peaking out of the hem. I traced his tattoo, so he'll know that I'm awake. He's lavender orbs met mine.

"Ya' feeling alright?" He asks. Am I dreaming? Did he literally asked me if I'm feeling alright?

I looked at his eyes deeply, trying to see what I am on his life. He's too hard to read. He's like an old book that never been opened for ages.

"Don't come near boys. I'm jealous." He said loud enough for me to hear, strange enough for my heart to skip a beat. He's what?

"I don't want them to get you. " He whispers once more. I don't know if I wanted to believe him or what. But I guess I'll go to not. If he's really jealous and don't want someone to take me away from him. He shouldn't make me suffer like this, right?

He hugged my small body. His warm breath is tickling my skin but I didn't bother to push  him away. He's on top of me and silently sniffing my clothed chest. I run my fingers to his hair while tears keeps on falling from my eyes. I cried silently while feeling his embrace and his breath on my chest. Not long enough he's little snores can be heard and I felt his weight became more heavier. He's sleeping...

"If you love me. Please don't hesitate to tell me... So I can understand you.. so I'll know my tiny worth to you, Ran. And if you despise me just let me go.. I promise I won't ever show myself to you." I said in a very low voice.

"I always wanted to get close to you. But everytime I'm trying, your walls stood tall in front of me." I continue.

I closed my eyes smiling. I'm waiting for the time where you let me run for my dear life and I'm gonna escape you for real.

I touched the leather material on my neck and he's sleeping face.

When?

When will you let me go, Ran?

========

A/N: Let me know what you think! Comment down your suggestions!