Jason: No, just visiting a friend.

Secretary: Name of friend?

Jason: Atlas Mason.

Secretary: Will Atlas Mason please report to the front desk? Atlas Mason to the front desk, thank you. You might wanna have a seat.

Marinette: Thank you, Ms. Wei.

Secretary: No, thank you! No one ever pays attention to my name. They all just call me "Ms. Secretary".

She hands Marinette and Jason visiting passes and they sit in some chairs at near the entrance doors.

Marinette: I bet he'll get here to the nearest second.

Jason: No way! He's gone get here to the nearest 3 seconds!

Marinette: Raise it 250?

Jason: Set.

They both set timers, shake hands, and wait for Atlas. He comes sprinting to the front desk and they stop their timers.

Jason: HA! I WIN!

Marinette: Fuck!

Jason: Language young lady!

Marinette: Just take your 250 and get on your marry way.

Jason: Nice! Phantom! My man!

Atlas: Ayo, Green Bean! Long time no see!

Marinette: Green Bean?

Jason: It's a long story. A story that was promised to NEVER be spoke of again!

Atlas: But, Green Bean-!

Jason: Shut up! Or that little slip up at your first football game might just come out!

Marinette: What happened at your first-

Atlas: NOTHING! LET'S GO TO THE FIELD!

They go to the field with Jason laughing and Marinette trying to figure out what Jason was talking about before.

Marinette: C'mon! Tell me!

Atlas: Nah, I think I'll keep that to myself.

Jason: It was funny as fuck though!

Marinette: Tell me!

Jason: During his first game, he-

Atlas: OH LOOK! WE'RE HERE ALREADY!

He pushes them out to the field and runs back out to practice. Marinette and Jason go up to the top of the bleachers where Pearl and Ruby are sitting with Jason watching the football team's practice.

Marinette: Hey! You guys go here too?

Ruby: Y-Yup!

Pearl: Y-Yeah! What are you doing here?

Marinette: Jason and I are just visiting Atlas.

Younger Jason: You've got the same name as me!? That's so cool! I've never met anyone with the same name as me!

Older Jason: You kinda remind me of myself as a kid. I'mma call you MnM!

Younger Jason: MnM?

Older Jason: Y'know? Like, "Mini Me". MnM!

Younger Jason: Cool!

Ruby: No fair! Pretty lady, I wanna nickname too!

Marinette: What do you like doing?

Ruby: I like dancing, and singing, and anything bright colored! Everything's also gotta have flare to it!

Marinette: Pop Rocks!