S1 Ep 1: The Power

Magsimula sa umpisa

Tabi: [sighs then motions to the hole] Rigby stop we're all responsible for this.

Rigby: your the one who threw me to hard, you hole.

Mordecai: Don't call me a hole. Your the hole. Your the one who wanted to wrestle.

Tabi: Calm down both of you and if anyone the hole it's both of you.

Rigby: Okay, okay. Let's not blame anyone. Now, how in the heck are we gonna fix this stuff.

Mordecai: I don't know man, we can't fix it and we definitely can't pay for it, cause we don't have any money. Unless you guys have money.

Rigby: No. [Tabi just shakes his head then Rigby touches the hole in the wall] Besides I don't even know how much it costs to fix a hole like this. Probably a ton.

Mordecai: Exactly. [Puts his hands on his hips] which leaves us with only one possible solution. [The screen zooms on his face] We convince Benson to give us raises so we can afford to pay someone else to fix it.

Tabi: Dude that's actually smart

Rigby: Dude......Your a genius. [Kicks the ground] of course raises.

Tabi: This might actually work.

Mordecai: OK dudes here's. [gets cut off by Rigby]

Rigby: [points at Mordecai] let me stop you there because I already know what you're going to say!

Rigby: Haaaamboniiiing

Mordecai and Tabi: what? [Both Mordecai and Tabi looked confused]

Rigby: yeah dudes haaamboning, we'll go up to Benson and be like [points to himself] us three want raises. [Hambones himself then both Mordecai and Tabi]

Mordecai: [pushes Rigby away] No, man! Stop it! We just need to ask him for a raise and just explain all the [gets cut off again]

Rigby: no, no, No that's not gonna work! what are you, 65? [Imatates an elderly man] "Excuse me, sir, can i have a raise?" COME ON! I'm telling you, dudes! haaaamboniiiing.

Mordecai: [shakes his head] noooooo.

Tabi: Rigby dude [Puts hand on his shoulder] hamboning isn't the dang answer to everything.

Rigby: [the screen zooms in on Rigby as he points at Mordecai and Tabi] Hamboning will save your lives someday. It'll be all like, "what? Your trying to mug me?

Mordecai: [Rigby proceeds to hambone again till Mordecai pushes him] No! We're not doing that okay? Okay?!

Tabi: Rigby just stop it with hamboning it's not gonna happen ok?

Rigby: Fine..... [Rigby looks sad for a second then gets an idea] I know what to do [Rigby is seen digging through his pile of clothes then he pulls out a keyboard] are you two ready for raises? [Rigby presents the keyboard to Mordecai and Tabi] boop bweep boop boop boop boop boo.

Mordecai: whoa how did you get that?

Rigby: [the screen zooms on Rigby] I have my methods.