Siyeon(hugs Dami):Im so proud of you. You grew up and remember everything I taught you. I didnt mean to hurt you. Now i see that you took your own path which made you absolutely amazing. Your amazing brother and found two amazing wives which i know you three will take care of each other.

Gahyeon(crying):This is so cute.

Handong(crying):It is.

Jiu(eating):So are we going inside?

Yoohyeon:Baby. They don't want normal wedding. They want to walk on the beach at night. We were invited.

Sua:Of course. Its there special day so we wont both you three as much. Please we all married our soulmates and need a break from this royal stuff. Lets go on the beach and relax.

Katrina:That sounds lovely actually (hands Gahyeon and Handong flowers)I was told ladies love flowers. (Hands a crown to Dami) This was an offering from the Wuhan castle as a gift to marrying their daughter. Gahyeon wanted a flower so they told me to give you the crown.

Dami(Wipes tears but keeps hugging Siyeon):Im glad your still alive. I would've made it this fair with out you. Thank you for not giving up.

Siyeon(Shocked):Y-your welcome.

Katrina(smiles):Come on. You three go have yoyr fun before we all we up at the beach.

Jiu:And where are you going?

Katrina:My girlfriend Winter wants to meet for lunch. (Leaves)

Siyeon:When did she started dating?

Sua:I been knew. Lets go. (Grabs Siyeon hand and leaves)

Gahyeon:Is it okay if we leave and sleep? Im tired from the drama we had.

Handong(smiles):Me too.

At the Wuhan Castle

.

.

.

.

Gahyeon was fast asleep but Dami and I was still up. Gahyeon was laying in the middle of Dami and I. I was playing in her hair but i knew something was going on Dami mind.

Handong:Baby is there something wrong?

Dami:Were you really going to leave?

Handong(looks down):Yes. I thought you actually picked Gahyeon. So i said my goodbye to her and left as fast as i could. I didnt think that yoy was going to follow me. I thought you loved her more because she prettier than me younger than me.

Dami(Looks at Handong):That's just nonsense to me. I can't choose just one of you. You both mean so much to me. I now can fight for both of women i love equally. Im willing to change anything just to make both of you happy and comfortable. Your both my wives and nothing will change that. I will continue to love you both equally and respectfully. Now lets sleep or is there something else bothering you?

Handong(smiling):Nothing lets sleep.

Dami:You can lay on my other side so i can cuddle you both.

Handong:Okay.

9:30pm Beach

.

.

.

.

The group started to walk on the beach but kept there distance from Gahyeon Handong and Dami. Dami turned towards the ocean and looked at the full moon. Dami slowly fell down to his knees and tears slowly ran down to his cheeks. Siyeon noticed and went to Dami and fell to his knees as well.

Dami:This is what peace and freedom really is brother? I dont want this to end. This feeling of happiness freedom and peace; I don't want it to end. I want it forever.

Siyeon:I promise you got it. Your married now brother. You have your peace and freedom.

Dami(holds Handong and Gahyeon hand):You right. I do. (Smiles and Kisses them)

Handong(Smiles and blushes heavily)

Gahyeon(Turns red)

Jiu:Im hungry.

Sua:T-BONE STEAK!!!

Siyeon(smiles)

Yoohyeon:Yep everyone is obsessed (smiles)

Gahyeon:I agree. I am.

Handong:Ne.