Hearing some soft thumps everyone looked and saw Mark running up to them, his glasses sliding down, his cheeks rosy from the little run he did.
"Uncle Kun! Let's go!" Mark yelled smiling widely.
"Yes Mark, Uncle Yong is coming too!" Kun told the little boy who couldn't hold in his happiness
"Yay papa Yong is coming too!!" Mark said jumping up and down.
"Markie can you please be a good boy with uncle Kun, for your Papa Ten" Ten asked while pinching Mark's soft cheeks.
Mark nodded and placed his tiny hands on each sides of his papa's cheeks, placing a light kiss on Ten's nose he said, "Anything for you papa!" before running to grab Kun's hand.
"We will be back Ten, please take care" Kun said looking at the other softly before walking out of the cafe with Mark on one side and Taeyong on the other.
"My happy happy baby" Ten said watching the trio cross the street and Mark look up at Kun smiling.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Why are we out here?" Said a brunette in a very exhausted sounding voice following behind a tall man, wearing a striped green and white sweater.
"Well my dear friend Jaehyun, I don't want to be all cooped up in the office, it's so hard to feel relaxed between all the grey" said a the taller smiling kindly while looking at the greenery ahead of them.
"Plus look at how beautiful it is here, you can't get this view in the office" added the taller sitting on the ground and looking at the scenery and people walking around the park.
"Johnny, we need to go back to the office" Jaehyun said scratching his neck nervously, Johnny looked up at him and smiled again.
"Jaehyun relax, It's not like anyone can yell at me for being late I'm literally the CEO, just cancel all my meetings and sit with me" Johnny said patting the grass next to him and Jaehyun nodded and sat down.

They sat there for what seemed like along time, Johnny loved being outdoors, the way the trees ruffled softly, the birds chirping, and the laughs of family's around, everything was so serene.
"Did you find anything on him?" Johnny asked out of the blue, causing Jaehyun to look at his friend sadly.
"Honestly Johnny, no the last we heard of him was that one time he went to the doctor, but that's all private medical stuff. The doctor was really straightforward about it, he didn't even want me to ask anything or hear me out" Jaehyun said patting his friends back, thinking back to when he went to visit the doctor he had come to know as Dr.Cho.
Johnny let a deep breath out and pulled his knees up to his chest.

"Maybe if I never let Yugyeom get to me, I wouldn't have hurt Chittaphon and everything would be different" Johnny said thinking back to that night.
"I really genuinely like him Jae, I regret agreeing to Yugyeom's bet I did 8 years ago, Chittaphon was honestly the one person ,other than you of course, that I got along with, felt something for and ended I up ruining it" Johnny added.
"Well Johnny can't say I didn't warn you but I told you so, honestly I wouldn't blame Chittaphon for hating you." Jaehyun said shrugging lightly.
"I know, but how can he just vanish leaving me with this pain and regret in my heart, if you or even me ever find him in never gonna let him go." Johnny said sounding sadly, hiding his head between his knees and chest. He stayed silently for a while before speaking up.
"Can you get us ice cream?" Johnny mumbled with out looking up and after he heard some ruffling and looked up to see Jaehyun walking away.

Johnny took this time and got up walking deeper into the park, finding a lonely area, he laid on the grass and closed his eyes, his memory traveling back to the day he bumped into Chittaphon at the café making him smile.
"Chittaphon where are you?" he thought to himself.

"Mister are you dead?" a tiny voice asked before he felt a surprisingly very tiny hand on his cheek. Opening his eyes he saw a kid who look no older than six or seven years old wearing a baby pink button down and adorable round glasses.