🌱Chapter 1🌱

Start from the beginning

Going back to their booth, Youngho cleaned up a bit and began to think about what just happened.
"Why haven't we ever seen that trio at school ever?" asked Youngho, his mind thinking of the boy he know got to know as Chittaphon.
"Hmmm well for one we did have one class with them, well at least with Doyoung and Chittaphon, they just were never on you radar, I guess. Two they aren't really ever at our senior social events, and Three they had mostly advanced classes with the cute boy I don't know" Jaehyun said.
"Ahhhh that explains why" Youngho said nodding head. Youngho ordered his drink again and sat down conversing with Jaehyun.
"Youghoe and his buddie, what a surprise" chuckled a voice banging his fist on the table.
"Yugyeom" Youngho said voice hardening, his smile replaced with a look of anger.
"Are you up for a challenge? Probably not" he asked smirking.
"This isn't a good idea" Jaehyun whispered but was ignored by the other.
"Anytime time. What is it?" Youngho asked.

                              ••••••••••••••••••••••

"Taeyong, I don't think I should wear this" whispered Chittaphon, cheeks blushing lightly, while looking at himself in the mirror.
"Where did you even get this clothes?" Doyoung asked scooting closer in the mirror. Chittaphon was wearing a holographic/iridescent shirt and some tight leather pants with his hair combed over. Doyoung on the other hand was wearing a red and black striped shirt and a black leather jacket accessorized with a small silver chain.
"I stress buy clothing online. I don't even wear it but tonight is different" Taeyong spoke up peaking from his bathroom, walking out wearing a blue button down with a matching striped shirt and a silver choker.
"Okay now for our glasses" Chittaphon said but was stopped by Taeyong.
"No it doesn't match the outfits" Taeyong shrieked
"Doyoung is as blind as a bat" Chittaphon replied motioning to the other. Taeyong nodded and said "His match his outfit so it's fine"
Giving a scoff Chittaphon gave up knowing he wouldn't beat the other.
"Let's go" Doyoung said grabbing his friends.
"I'm so glad we are friends" Doyoung added snuggling into Taeyong and then Chittaphon.

                           •••••••••••••••••••••••••

The music was blasting, Taeyong and Doyoung got out of Chittaphon's car and last to step out was Chittaphon himself, pulling at his shirt.
"Chittaphon you look great, come on" Taeyong said waving the other down. After Chittaphon made it to the other two he grabbed onto Taeyong.
"Remember not to drink the punch, it might be spiked" Doyoung said looking at both and earned a nod from Taeyong.
"Okay Dad" Chittaphon said jokingly.

Walking up, there was a line which the group found weird till they reached the door and saw none other that Jackson.
"You can't come in till you take a shot" he said chuckling.
The group looked at each other and Chittaphon spoke up, "And if we don't?"
"Well dude, you can't come in" he replied smiling.
"Well whatever" Doyoung replied and took a shot surprising both Taeyong and Chittaphon.
"Taeyong you're up" Doyoung said and Taeyong took the mini red cup. Drinking down the contents in it he began to cough, making Jackson chuckle.
Lastly Chittaphon drank the liquor and also coughed, Doyoung patting his back.
"Okay clear! Welcome!" Jackson said moving to the side.
Looking over at Doyoung, Chittaphon spoke up and asked, "Since when are you a drinker?" To which Doyoung just smiled and shrugged.
"Hidden talent?" He replied
Taeyong and Chittaphon looked at each other confused but shrugged it off.

Inside the house the lights were turned down replace with neon lights, Chittaphon's shirt immediately standing out in the fluorescent lighting. The liquor setting in a bit.
"Oooo let's dance!" He said surprising both of his friends.
"Confident Chittaphon?" Taeyong said and added, "Are you good?"
"Of course! I feel great!" Chittaphon replied feeling happy and light hearted.
"Okay let's go!" Doyoung said and the trio headed to the dance floor.