Lei shot up in the strange bed, covered in sweat, a hoarse throat, and dried tear streaks from the most recent nightmare.  The clock on the bedside table blinked bright red numbers, 10:35 am.  Thankful she remembered to put a silencing spell on the room.  She knew her screams and crying would have woken the whole B&B.  Leilani got out of bed and went into the small ensuite to shower and get ready for the day.  She dressed in black skinny jeans with rips in the knees, a Gryffindor red tee-shirt, black vans, and Sirius' leather jacket.  After putting her hair up in a messy bun, she glamoured the few scars that were visible.  Her magical tattoos were covered by her jacket.  She had gotten them after the war to commemorate her fallen friends and family.  Lei strapped her wand holster to her thigh and put her Mokeskin pouch in her jacket pocket.  Her wand had a concealment charm on it, so nobody could see it. 

Coming down the stairs, Lei could hear Fenrir and Hermione talking near the door.  Hermione looks up at Lei, "Good morning.  How did you sleep?"  Hermione was dressed in black leggings, a light purple shirt, and a matching, knitted jumper.  Lei sighed, "Besides the normal, not too bad.  What about you guys?"  Lei watched the other two cast glances at each other before Fenrir answered, "We slept pretty good.  It was weird having an actual bed."  He looked much healthier this morning wearing black slacks, a black button-up shirt, boots, and a leather jacket with his long hair tied at the nape of his neck.  He looked like he belonged in a motorcycle club.  Hermione just nodded her head then she cleared her throat, "So, ready to explore?  I'd like to find us a place before the end of the week."  They started walking out of the door towards the center of town.  "And find someplace to eat," Leilani stated, her stomach growling loudly.

They were walking past several shops when Hermione saw a newsstand with the latest news so she bought the paper.  She read the date out loud, "The date is August 26, 2009.  So, we also time traveled."  Fenrir and Lei just shrugged.  "Ooh, look.  The Mystic Grill," Lei pointed out the town's only bar and grill.  They entered the Grill, and every set of eyes turned their way.  One pair of eyes widened from her chair at a table towards the back, she felt that overwhelming feeling from the night before the moment the door opened, and it got stronger as three newcomers came into the place.

Leilani did her best to ignore the stares and pulled her two companions to a booth.  Hermione and Fenrir sat together on one bench, Lei sat on their other side.  From her seat, Lei could feel someone staring at their table.  Hermione leaned forward and spoke quietly, "Did you feel a small bit of magic when you walked in?"  Before Lei could answer, a waitress came up to the table, "Morning, what can I getcha?"  Hermione reads from her menu, "I'll have a cheeseburger with fries and water, please."  Lei read the waitress' name tag, "I'll have the same, Vicky.  Thank you."  Vicky bats her eyelashes at Fenrir but he wasn't paying attention, "Bacon cheeseburger, extra pink, and fries with water.  Thanks."  Vicky removed the menus from the table after writing down their orders and walked away.