003.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS." Cassie and Anthony were now in the car, driving over to Libby's which really wasn't a far drive from the Foster's. "How could I have been so clueless?"

"Cass—"

"Don't Cass me!" Cassie yelped, "My mom is going to kill me. My 12 year old sister is in New York City and I contributed to it." Finally the two teens arrived at Libby's, which they saw her arrive back at her house.

"Well, well, well. Do you want to tell us why my idiot little brother and her weird little sister—"

"Hey!"

"Are in New York City going viral on TikTok? Well?"

"Do I want to tell you or do I have to tell you?"

"Libby, please tell us." Cassie begged, "I just wanna know if they're safe."

Libby's phone then rung as she showed the two teens her phone which said 'Aunt Heidi' making the two teens look at each other in confusion and then back at Libby.

"Why is my aunt calling you?" Anthony asked stepping closer, Cassie following quickly behind.

"She thinks I'm your mom. It's kind of a long story." Thunder then rumbled as Anthony looked angry, grabbing onto Cassie's arm beckoning his head to his truck to signal to Libby to get in.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

AFTER A LONG DRIVE AND FINDING OUT EVERYTHING, Cassie couldn't be mad. Nate was experiencing his dreams and so was her baby sister, in a weird way. At last, the three finally made it to New York City and Aunt Heidi's apartment. Anthony buzzed the button and they all ran upstairs to the apartment knocking frantically on her apartment door.

"Nate!"

"Chloe!"

"Nathan!"

"Where is he?"

"Where's my sister?"

"Gotta pee! Gotta pee!" Libby repeated, running to the nearest bathroom.

"Around the corner!"

"How are you two here right now?"

"Cass?" Chloe whispered, rubbing her eyes. "Hey."

"Oh you're alive. Thank god!" Cassie exclaimed, rushing over to Chloe and giving her a big hug.

"Obviously I am, didn't you see me on TikTok?" Chloe tiredly asked.

Cassie pulled away, putting her hair behind her ear. "Oh, I did, I'm so proud of you. Look, you may make me pissed off sometimes with your loud videos—"

Anthony cleared his throat making the two sisters stop their conversation as Cassie sighed and rolled her eyes, walking over to him.

"Hi, Anthony." Aunt Heidi greeted. "Like a giant. He's like a giant. And Cassie, oh, you grew up beautifully."

Cassie smiled, "Thank you."

"Hi, Aunt Heidi. Long time no everything, I guess. Don't 'Hi Anthony' me, Nate." Anthony pointed an accusing finger at his little brother.

"Okay. Bye Anthony, and I can live with Aunt Heidi in New York. Perfect." Nate tells.

"Yeah, like Mom would ever let that happen."

"So, what, then? Are they waiting downstairs for me with handcuffs?"

"They don't even know we're here. Get in my truck right now." Anthony ordered.

"What?" Aunt Heidi asked exasperatedly.

"What? You didn't tell on me?"

"No! I'm the one who's supposed to be watching you, remember? Get downstairs right now!" Anthony yelled.

Nate brings up a pillow which him and Chloe hid behind meekly, "Okay. Please, just let me stay for two more hours so I can go to my callback. I know I embarrass you, Anthony, every day and I know that you hate being my brother just please, let me have this one thing." He begged, "Please Cassie, please convince him."

"I've been trying to explain how big a broadway callback is for seven hours, so good luck, Cass."

"If anyone can do it, it's Cassie, Libby." Nate sniffled, "Please."

Cassie sighed looking toward Anthony, "Anthony.. this is how you feel about sports. Please, you have your sports, he has his theater. If you won't let him do this, this is just one step away from him losing his passion."

"I'm sorry to ruin your moment Cass, but just for the record, you may have run away but Anthony apparently threw quite a party which I'm sure your parents wouldn't be happy about. So, you have some leverage here."

"What about me? I'm also screwed." Chloe intervened.

"Well, you snuck out and Cassie— I, uhm.. was being a good sister?" Libby attempted to reason. "I don't know, sorry Chloe." Chloe groaned as she rolled her eyes crossing her arms.

"Ooh, you're good. You should be an agent someday. Want to be my agent?" Aunt Heidi complimented.

"Is that a real job?" Libby asked.

"That's the best job, okay? You collect ten percent of an actor's salary by making phone calls and going to three lunches a day and you don't have to humiliate yourself in an audition."

"And you get to see what makes people amazing before they even know about it themselves. That's what an agent does, too." Nate smiled.

"Good lord! I'm gonna wring you—" Anthony started getting out his hand to do so before Cassie latched onto his arm and yanked him back.

"Why are you limping?" Nate asked.

"Quit changing the subject!" Anthony yelled.

"Let me just say that for your little brother to have even gotten a callback is kind of remarkable and it says big things about Nate's talent, Anthony. It's just.. it's two hours. Two hours." Aunt Heidi explained right as the door slammed and her flower case broke on the floor making Cassie widen her eyes.

"Oh, no!" Libby exclaimed sarcastically.

"My favorite vase."

Anthony gritted his teeth as he, Aunt Heidi and Libby all went to the other room, "Nate!"

"Chloe, where'd he go?"

"He's going to that callback." Chloe told her, "We just conversed while Anthony was having a fit."

"Oh, no!" Aunt Heidi exclaimed as Chloe and Cassie looked at each other running in the other room.

"Natey! Stop!" Anthony cried out as Cassie stood behind him watching Nate in awe— he was going to be living out his dreams. Finally.