"What's got you all moody?" Damon says walking up to her, pulling a strand of her hair in greeting. "Enzo is gone, so i'm alone again. Oh well, not anything new." she says the last bit under her breath but they still heard.

"You can always stay here, I mean you're here every other night anyway." Stefan says whilst looking at her with a small smile. "Hmmm, i'll think about it."

-----------------------------------------------------

Katherine wakes up and sees the warlock casting a spell on someone sitting in a chair. There are two vases. One is full of blood; the other is empty and knocked over on its side. She starts to get up and sees that Elena's necklace is gone. It's Alaric that is in the chair. He opens his eyes and gets up. Katherine gets up slowly as Alaric turns around and sees her.

"Alaric?" A smile crosses Alaric's face. She rushes over to the door but an invisible force prevents her from exiting. Alaric slowly walks over to her and speaks, "Zdravei, Katerina. I have missed you."

"Klaus!"

Estella gasps sitting up from her position in the Boarding House, she had linked herself to Katherine and was able to see if anything happened. Klaus was here, and she could finally get to work.

--------------------------------------------------------

Alaric who was inhabited by Klaus, opens the closet and takes out two shirts whilst Katherine was tied to a chair. "Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?"

He shows the shirts to Katherine. "Okay, bad, or badder?"

"The dark colours suit you better." Klaus chuckles before putting one of the shirts away, "Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." Katherine informs him.

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill. What else?"

"That's it." He gets closer to her and touches her face making her flinch and look afraid. "Oh, so jumpy."

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know." Klaus puts his hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and looks her in the face, "You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me."

She looks at him while he compels her, but before she could say anything Katherine's eyes subtly glaze over red and she hears a voice in her mind. "Tell him there is another witch, you hear she's powerful but you don't know much about her. Congrats, I've decided to help you Kitty."

Estella was watching everything, she could even feel Katherine's shock that Estella was still willing to help her. Katherine composed herself before relaying the message to Klaus.

"What's her name?" Klaus says looking a little worried that there was an unknown in his plan.

"Estella Santos."

-------------------------------------------------------

Stefan, Damon and Estella were all waiting at the threshold of the house waiting to be invited in now that Elena was its owner. Estella didn't need to invited but she didn't want to stay in there whilst Elena was there. Her tolerance for the doppelgänger was dwindling by the minute.