We started dancing together and singing to the song.

I know you like me (I know you like me)
I know you do (I know you do)

Alcohol hit me harder, so any shyness was forgotten. For this reason, I liked going to clubs, I could forget about my problems for a while, dance with sometimes even strangers whom I would never meet again.

We danced together, our movements fluid and synchronized, as if we had been friends for years. The song's playful lyrics filled the air, and we sang along, united in our love for a good time.

As the music enveloped us, I felt a sense of belonging, a connection with these strangers who had become instant dance partners. In that moment, the worries of our dangerous profession and the complexities of our relationships faded away. All that mattered was the joy of the present, the pulsating beat, and the exhilaration of dancing the night away.

One of the girls grabbed my hand and turned me 180 degrees, then turned around herself and slapped her back against mine. When the chorus came, we instinctively leaned against each other, bending on our knees and going down to a low squat. 

As I continued to dance with my newfound friends on the pulsating dance floor, a mischievous idea took root in my mind. The infectious rhythm of "Don't Cha" urged me to be playful, and I couldn't resist the temptation.

My eyes darted toward the distant booth where Harry sat, his gaze fixed on me. Our eyes locked, and an impish grin tugged at the corners of my lips. With the lyrics of the song echoing in my ears, I began to lip-sync them, my eyes never leaving his.

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

I mouthed the words, exaggerating my movements to match the playful tone of the song. A sly sparkle danced in my eyes as I continued to perform for him.

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?

I taunted playfully, accentuating every syllable as I swayed to the music. The corner of Harry's mouth curled into a knowing smirk, a silent acknowledgment of the playful banter.

With a mischievous glint in his eye, he moved his lips, forming the word with unmistakable clarity "wife", then turned to Niall's side and continued talking to him.

Harry's presence in the distance only added to the intrigue of the night. The playful banter we had exchanged had injected a sense of curiosity into our already complicated relationship. But in the midst of the pulsating beats and the vibrant atmosphere, I chose to let go of my worries and simply enjoy the exhilaration of the dance floor.

The night was young, the music was infectious, and for now, I was content to lose myself in the rhythm and let the cares of the world fade away. And I continued to dance with a group of girls and had a great time. See? I don't even know their names and we danced together anyway as if we'd been friends for years.

After a few songs, someone took the microphone and said, "We are glad that you are having a good time, but it's time to taste some light competition. Please leave a place on the dance floor, it's time for karaoke competicion."

Fulfilling the guy's request, I left the dance floor, heading towards the table. I sat up and suddenly Niall said, "So what's Naomi, what are we singing?"

I turned my head towards him. "We?"

He nodded, "Yes, we. And we'll even win, I tell you."

Arrangement [H.S]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें