15

Naomi

The club's vibrant neon lights flickered and pulsed, casting kaleidoscopic patterns across the sea of dancing bodies. The thumping bass reverberated through the air, infusing the atmosphere with an electrifying energy. It was the perfect place to celebrate our successful document theft operation, a job well done in our line of work.

Harry, Niall, and I found an empty booth nestled in a dimly lit corner of the club. We'd already had a few drinks, the clinking of glasses and raucous laughter punctuating the lively ambiance around us. Our celebration was in full swing.

I used to go to clubs with my friends a lot but quit some time ago. I did not expect that my return to such places will be with such people, but I am glad that I can dance again with good music.

"Vodka or weed?"

"Why the 'or'? Straight?"?

"No gay. Of course it's straight. And the 'or' was because you're not taking both at once." Harry said.

"I'm not stupid, I know how much I can drink and how much I can smoke Harry." I know moderation and I know my capability.

Harry, seeing my determination, just shrugged and ordered a few glasses of alcohol at the bar. Turning towards me, he said, "But if you throw up in my car, you'll visit the other world-" he pointed with his finger at the ceiling "-there to heaven".

We sat down together with the alcohol at the round table on the side. On the dance floor, people danced and rubbed against each other to the beat of loud music.

I drank two shots at once, feeling the familiar warmth of alcohol spreading through my veins. Harry leaned back, his expression relaxed for once, while Niall shared an funny story with us, his laughter contagious.

Then Niall took out a joint, lit it, and began to smoke. He blew smoke and smiled. He handed me a roll of weed and I happily took over and started smoking.

"You don't seem inexperienced, does your mom know this is how you have fun?" Harry asked with slight amusement in his voice.

I took a drag and then lazily turned back and forth, "Do you see her in here somewhere? Exactly, no, and I don't think she cares what I'm doing." I handed Harry the joint in response to his question.

A few puffs are enough for me to feel really good and start wanting to have a great time in the club. Not thinking any longer, I got up from the table, two pairs of eyes went to my "I'm going to dance". Without waiting for a reply, I walked towards the crowd on the dance floor.

The current song changed to a song by The Pussycat Dolls 'Don't Cha' so my mood improved even more and my hips started swaying by themselves. In an instant, I blended in with the crowd and started to dance.

So banging, shorty like a belly dancer with it
Smell good, pretty skin, so gangsta with it, oh, baby.

Yeah oh baby, I fucking love this song. 

Once on the dance floor, I surrendered to the music's embrace. My body moved with a newfound freedom, swaying to the beat as I lost myself in the electrifying atmosphere. The world outside the club, with its complications and dangers, felt like a distant memory.

It used to be my weekly tradition to go to clubs, but then my ex-boyfriend came, so I started going to such places less often, and then not at all. Sometimes I even missed it.

I felt someone rubbing against my back a little harder, and then I was praying for person not to be disgusting, nasty man type, because I don't want my good mood to went shit, but when I turned around, it turned out that they were two other girls.