9. Catch

Kaothang looks at Bright who looks at the picture with shock. They don't get why Bright's father Pete is with Mr Tay who they met a little while ago.

"Maybe they are friends... Your Dada is a lot cuter when he was young." Kaothang said but Bright shook his head,

"I don't think so, if he is my Dada friend then I'll know him and he will know me too but we don't know each other. But you know I feel familiar with Mr Tay, I think I saw him somewhere too. And his voice is sound so familiar to me." Bright said with unsure.

"Then maybe you guys met when you were young." Kaothang also doesn't know what to say anymore.

"No, we both are together from London, since I know. So if I met him then you will know too. And also New never mentioned a friend named Pete... Even if they got fought he would mention, right? Also, he mentioned only two friends of Tay."

That's right, the both of them are grown on Landon, it's not long since they come back.

"You are right... But what I wonder is who New is? If the two of them are friends and either one is New too then who is he?" Kaothang asked.

"Let's read further and see if there is a clue or not."

They both agree and start reading,

(New's days)

It's been a few days since Tay conferences with New, the two of them never talk about that too.

When New was studying in his room, Pluem enter the room with Sing behind and give him a letter.

"What is this, Plu?"

"Brother Tay give me and told to give you..." Pluem said innocently.

"Where is he?" New asked as he open the latter.

"He is gone home, saying his mother was waiting for him. Then I'll go and play ..." With that, he run away followed by Sing.

New feels a little sad as he knows he'll not be able to see him for a day.

The next day, the two of them were sitting in the library without any talk. New feels odd so he starts,

"What do you want for your birthday, Tay?" But Tay didn't say anything.

"Tay, did I do something wrong to upset you?"

"Did you read the letter that I give to Plu yesterday?" Tay asked.

"Yes..." New looks down, knowing the origin of Tay's anger.

" Then why don't you say anything? I already say what I want my birthday to it."

"I'm sorry Tay, but I'm sc..." New was not yet finished but Tay stand up and left.

New also stand and runs after Tay but he runs into Foei and lost his track.

Today is Tay's birthday, so New calls Tay which the other pick up immediately,

"Happy birthday Tay, my love," New said not giving the other a chance to greet but the other end don't respond which scared New.

"Thank you..." When Tay answered, New breathed a sigh of relief.

"Can I ask you to come to my house now, my love?" New asked.

"Everybody is here even your friends so I can't leave them here," Tay said.

"Okay then..." New was about to hang up.

"Wait... I'll come, wait for me." New smile and sit on the bed waiting for Tay, looking at the gift he prepared for the other.

"New..." Tay enters New's room, panting, after about ten minutes.