"Hey, everybody Ok?" An American voice asked making many jump in shock as a red and yellow clad hero suddenly appeared with a blur of red.

"Great. The justice league." Aizawa groaned while most of the others looked star struck. While he did believe they did good most of their league were untrained, mentally unstable, kids, only operated in America or Batman. Not to mention Flash and Hizashi got along way too well for his sanity. "We had a watch case have to use their level 6 bio-risk equipment multiple times inside the facility."

"Level 6? What was it? Bubonic plague? Antilife virus?" Flash asked with concern.

"Smilex." Aizawa deadpanned making Flash gulp nervously as he took a look at the evacuating students, all of which had masks on until they were well away from the doors. "We also have a potential exposure of Fear toxin in one of our students."

"One sec." Flash requested before he blurred off to the side and put a finger to his ear. "Bats, yeah you were wrong, Joker isn't here but Crane might be. Send a biohazard team and a few tacos could you?"

"Is all you think about food?" Batman asked from right besides him. Flash shrieked in fear as he literally jumped to the amusement of the others, Batman had appeared mere seconds after Flash mentioned Crane using the watchtower teleportation devices and frankly nothing was happening up in the tower.

Despite no longer being a completely solo hero Batman preferred to work with little to no assistance where possible and under the wording of the heroics laws in America didn't have to register his identity as long as he didn't kill someone, something most of the justice league liked to stick to, only Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Raven had actually had to register but for various reasons. Wonder Woman was a diplomat for the Amazonians, Cyborg accidentally killed his father when his augmentation was initially completed and Raven had killed two villains in her career, granted one tried to Nuke jump city and the other was her father and would be back later once he reformed but the courts disagreed on the matter.

"Flying rodent." Aizawa huffed as he flatly stared at the hero. He had no lost love on the hero with the no killing rule knowing that sometimes you just had to put a villain in the ground to stop them.

Batman merely stared back for a few moments before turning his attention to one of the villains the paramedics in masks were pulling out of the USJ. Pale skin and the forced grin were clear signs of Smilex poisoning however what was different was they were breathing and just unconscious. "Who did it?"

"The deku clown." Bakugo scoffed, refusing to stop glaring at Mineta as he did so. "Calls the shit a mood improver, it ain't lethal but it is fucking scary."

"Whoa, did he just admit it scared him?" Ojirou uttered in shock.

"Weird." Kirishima muttered in awe.

"FUCK YOU!" Bakugo snapped. "You weren't the one who saw the creepy deku make it with that crazy goggles bitch."

"Goggles?" Batman asked in deadpan at the blonde as he pulled a small computer connected to the batcave from his belt and began making notes.

"He means Mei Hatsume. Another watch case in the support department." Aizawa stated bluntly as the paramedics started to work on 13 who had been hit by her own quirk early on in the attack.

"Lethality?" Batman asked as he pulled up the relevant files.

"None." Aizawa replied as he blinked lazily. "Its a mix of laughing gas, a mild nerve toxin and a knock out gas based on Midnight and Miss Joke's quirks."