Moving out for now

Once Rei told the Professor about your decision about staying out of the village to avoid in hearing the other villagers from talking about Volo over and over again like a bunch of Chatot. No question were further asked other than your needs to stay out in the wilderness for as long as you needed.

He also too thought it was best to stay away as much as possible in order for you to recover properly without anyone else disturbing you or mention the name of him beyond your presence.

With the help of Cogita to help you search a location where you can be alone for yourself and well hidden from others except those who you trust to visit you anytime.

"Sorry for causing you so much trouble Cogita." You bowed down to her showing your respect towards her.

"Not at all my dear I know you have been having it rough lately and the least thing we need for you is to rest up properly and heal." Cogita smiled as Y/N as she looked at Rei and his pokemon already setting up your little home.

"I guess that makes makes us neighbors then." You smiled at Cogita as she nodded in agreement. You a bit far from Cogita but at least you try to forget that Ancient Retreat was the place Volo took you to when you were banned from the village on the first day

As much as it reminded you of him you brushed the fear you had within you and still open up to Cogita. Much like yourself Cogita never put much in thought of what Volo was planning all along.

Ditching his work to listening to her talking about Hisui history or any tale she can tell him. Even when you and him went to retrieve each plate from each legendary she spoke about and her having the pixie plate for a cutting board Volo started acting out of character for himself. She who wouldn't mind telling him whatever feeds his curiosity as long as he wasn't slacking off his duties.

"You know Y/N if you need anything I'm always here for as company for you in case if you need anything." Cogita smiled warmly at Y/N as Y/N looked at Cogita feeling a bit of hope.  She wasn't sure to either trust Cogita but she knew very well that just like her Cogita was used to from Volo for telling him about the legends.

"Thank you." You smiled back at her as Rei came back to you two wiping a sweat off his forehead.

"All done Y/N." Rei said as Pikachu and the rest of his pokemon team cheered by their accomplishment.

"Thanks Rei and I trust that you will keep me updated in what goes on in the village and the clans right?"

"Yep anything for you Y/N after all even someone with that amount of talent like yours need to relax after all the events you have gone through. All alone." Rei said but he whispered the last part in which you didn't catch.

"Yep while I'm here I'll still be doing my work in gathering data for the professor." You told Rei trying to cheer him up despite you living away from where Jubilife is you will work with the people who help you the same goes to those you trust.

"For now only you and Laventon know. I might let Akari, Cyllene, Adaman and Irida know about my location to just in case if anything happens in Hisui." You told him as he nodded about your decision.

"I promise Y/N that you won't be disappointed." Rei said.

"Oh stop it Rei I'm not irrational like Kamado." You joked as you both started laughing when mentioning Kamado. Even Cogita laughed at the joke.

"I guess with you around Y/N things will be interesting around here." Cogita said. It was the first time Y/N seen Cogita enjoy her presence.

"I guess it will." You replied as you headed into your new home.

"One of these days we can eat together Y/N would you like that idea?" Rei asked happily.

"That would be lovely mind if I could bring my tea set along?" Cogita questioned.

"Of course. Just because I needed to take time away from the village doesn't mean I can't see you. Only let me know first before anything but I will still stop by and see how are things going." You smiled which was a good start in the healing process.

Back at the village~

"Hey did you hear?" One voice spoke.

"I hear that Y/N left the village?" Another said.

"Did Kamado banish them again?" Another questioned.

"Who knows."

"I do remember Kamado saying he banished someone but I don't know who?"

"Probably them then."

"No I heard he banished a guy."

"Who then?"

"I think his name was Volo."

"No way."

"Haven't seen him since he took off with Y/N."

"Do you think Ginter knows that?"

"I wonder what happened between those two."

"Volo probs did something to her probably."

"Like what?"

As if you weren't any right than what you had said about the whole village talking about you and Volo. Everyone are starting to figure out between the two of you and what went down. From knowing fully well that the commander had banned someone from the village to the handsome merchant everyone thought they knew well just for his services. I mean who would've thought out of anyone in Hisui it was someone from their village who was the reason why Hisui was in trouble in the first place.

Akari who happens to be picking up a batch of potato mochi for Laventon heard every word of what each person had to say. Annoying as it is in having to hear this going on until it dies down this wasn't about her it was about you.

Of course she was even more pissed by how Volo used you. Akari wasn't oblivious when she noticed your cheeks were always rosy red whenever Volo appears. She sort of wished she was there for you when you and Volo went to the Temple of Sinnoh. If it weren't for her running errands she could've seen the whole thing unfold but she didn't and couldn't do anything about it.

"Screw that piece of-" Akari cursed the last part under her breath trying not to catch anyone's attention of what she was feeling right now.

She was glad that you thought about leaving Jubilife and live somewhere else so you wouldn't hear this much gossip that has been going on right now.

As soon as she made it to headquarters and into the Professor's lab to take care of his messy office a lot of things ran into her mind.

'Out of everything this had to happen and I didn't even think twice that he would ever do such a thing.' Akari huffed in frustration about it and tried her best to not think about it anymore.

Right now you need to rest up and try and move on from Volo. While it won't be easy for you Akari would do whatever she can to help you out. She couldn't help you before but decides to help you in any way she can right now.

"If anything comes down to you Y/N you will be on the top of my list." Akari said to herself.

It was getting dark out and Akari was supposed to drop by your place and gather a few important things you asked her for.

"Finally done taking care of Laventon's lab. Might as well leave the potato mochis here and start heading in helping Y/N with her things she asked of me." Akari said to herself.

Of course you would trust her in knowing what you needed from your home and not let Rei rummage around your room and accidentally find your underwear. Akari knows Rei well so whatever job that would involve you and personal lady needs she has your back.

Even though Akari has your back she didn't pay attention to her surroundings when Akari was heading straight to your base. She didn't notice a blonde man who followed Akari and waited until she left your base giving them full access to get inside.