"We don't have time," Olivia hisses.

John B pulls out the map and shoves it in Pope's face. 

"Coordinates, please?" Pope asks, logging onto the computer. JB reads out the coordinates and Pope puts them into the computer.

"Boom, continental shelf right there,"

"Well, if its off the deep end, it's not gonna be much of a treasure hunt, is it?" Pope states, looking at JB.

Olivia hears voices coming from the other side of the door and she opens it slightly to see a bunch of people walking past. Luckily, none come towards the door so she shuts it quietly.

"Shit it's on the high side. Only 900 feet," John B runs a steady hand through his hair.

"Thats not too dead," 

"Is that doable or something?" Kie asks.

"Yeah totally doable,"

"Ok will we be taking your personal submarine?" Pope asks, sarcastically.

"How do you know this, Mr dive master?"

"The salvage yard," JJ replies while Olivia walks towards the group, feeling a bit left out by the door.

"They got a drone that can drop 1000. It has a 360 camera and everything,"

"Can your dad get his grimy little hands on that?" Liv asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Well my dad's grimy little hand got his ass fired," JJ replies, the sad tone of his voice is noticeable, "I guess the salvage captain frowns on showing up shitfaced, turns out."

"But the drone's there. It's in the impound yard out back," He adds looking around.

"How much you say was on the Royal Merchant?" Kie asks them

"500 mil," They all reply and Pope gets up and blocks the door, not letting them out.

"No, Nope. Absolutely not," Pope argues while the others roll their eyes.

"Pope, Move!" Kiara pushes his arm out the way and opens the door. Her and JJ walk out the door with the rest of them following.

"Can't we do anything legal for money?" Pope complains and John B pushes him out the door.

----

Pope sulks in the back of the van as they drive to the impound yard. Liv rests her head on his shoulders and reassures him that they are not stealing the drone.

"We are just borrowing it," She smiles at the boy and he just huffs, looking out the window.

"Humans are the only animal that can't tell fantasy from reality," Pope tells them as he crosses his arms.

"Wait did you come up that?"

"Albert Bernstien came up with it, but it applies to this whole treasure hunting thing,"

"Oh," John B sighs from the front of the van. Olivia gets up and sits opposite Pope, picking up the Pride and Prejudiced  book that had been sitting there since their last trip.

"So which is it?"

"Why you so weird, pope?" JJ asks not looking up from the joint in his hands.

"Fantasy, but possibly reality," Kie answers looking back at him.

"Reality," John B says, proudly, keeping his head up high.

"Virtual reality," Both JJ and Liv say. They look at each other with grins and high five. JJ then tries to light the joint in his hands but Pope quickly grabs it and stuffs it into his pockets.

"Keep the signal clear,"

----

Once the plan was finalised, they stopped the van near the car and Kie hops out. She opens the door for Liv and just before she is able to get out, JJ quickly stops her and pops one of the buttons on Liv's shirt, making more of her cleavage show. Olivia looks up at the grinning boy with wide eyes.

"Wow you didn't rip of any buttons," Liv laughs following Kie out of the van.

"I've had a lot of practice," 

The pair go round to the side of the van and John b says, "Don't worry you got this,"

"It's not me im worried about," Kie gestures to the arguing pair in the back of the van. Kie grabs Olivia's hand and pulls the two towards the other car. Kie starts the engine and looks towards Liv who is putting her seatbelt on. When Olivia finally looks up, she sees Kiara staring at her chest, looking mesmerised.

"Hey eyes up here, sweetheart," Kiara looks back up at the girl, face as red as a tomato. 

----

They finally reach the impound yard and while Kiara uses her hair pin to realise some air from the tire, Liv walks up to the security guard waving her arms to catch his attention.

"Hello," She shouts, "Excuse me?" Liv sees the man drop down his book and quickly get up from his seat.

"Can I help you?" He walks towards the fence and Olivia quickly smiles, sweetly. 

"H-hi," She stutters, batting her eyelashes, innocently, "Um, I actually have a flat tire and I was wondering if you could help?" The mans eyes travel down her body, focusing a bit too long on her breasts. 

"Y-yeah," He runs back into his booth and Liv quickly changes her face to a sneer and looks back at Kie, pretending to throw up.

"Too easy," Olivia mutters turning back around. Once he grabs his gear, Olivia leads him over to the car, where Kiara is leaning onto it.

"It must have been a slow leak or something," Kiara shrugs.

"Probably just been sitting in the yard too long,"

While the man chats to Kie, liv quickly looks back and puts her thumbs up, telling the boys that they can go. They quickly get up and run through the fence. 

"Yeah i got this," The security guard squats down towards the tire and starts fixing it. Kiara looks up at Olivia who nods, reassuringly. Kie's face is plastered with the same sneer Liv had only minutes before. 

A dog starts barking in the yard and Olivia flinches knowing this was the boys doing. The man looks up, rapidly and asks, "Do you hear that?".

"Hear what?" Kie asks, trying her best to look guiltless.

"Oh I think Tebows got something," Olivia quickly runs her hand across his jaw and forces his head to look at hers.

"Probably just a raccoon," She replies, innocently and the man nods and goes back to fixing the tire. Once the man's focus is not on the pair, Kie runs to the other side of the van. Liv raises her eyebrows, suspiciously, but doesn't say anything.

"Hey wheres your friend gone?" He asks, making Olivia turn her head round to him. However, before she could reply, the man gets up and walks to the other side of the van. He spots Kie using her hair tie to release air out of the tire and runs towards the fence, realising what they were doing. 

"Shit," They both shout, getting into the car. Kiara drives off and Liv runs a shaking hand through her hair.

----