----"Right kook is so obsessed with his banana milk "Jin said with laughing
But stop as soon as he see how younger is looking at the door with hopeful eyes. Signing a little Jin stood and went where jungkook is sitting. everyone look at duo as they also stop talking.

Jin ruffles jungkook's hair as younger look at him and smiles "yahh hyung I spent hours to settle them "jungkook fake whinnied he didn't want them to be sad because of him . But everyone noticed specially Yoongi but he didn't say anything as he doesn't know why younger is sad . But Jin knows the reason .

"Ahh guys I forgot I made lunch as we didn't do breakfast today,let's go "Jin said dragging everyone in their dining room .

Jin knows eating is the only way to distract jungkook a little and it will help him to kill the time till taehyung come .

Everyone settled down as they began to eat "hyung it's delicious"hoseok compliment Jin "I know right"Jin sassed with polite smile.

"My boyfriend's food is the best in the whole world"Namjoon too compliment as jin gave him flying kiss
But their little romantic moment disturb by second sassed "yahh you both didn't have any work to do being all lovely dovely I will puke for sure "Yoongi replied

"Shut up you grumpy cat"Jin snapped,
"Who do you call cat ,you old man " Yoongi snapped at him too as hoseok and Namjoon signs shaking their heads as Jin and Yoongi are the pollar opposites who doesn't need a reason to start bickering they both just ignore their partners they start their talking,

and our jungkook he is enjoying the whole drama . He loves to see Yoongi and Jin's bickering specially when they are eating .he enjoys eating and their bickering is help him to eat more .

Jin and Yoongi are bickering like there is no tommorow but their little session is disturb by door bell ,in a second jungkook's attention went their as he stood and ran to the door .
"Bring him here for lunch"he heard him yelled behind him

His breath becomes uneven as he ran to the door with his full speed,he take a deep breaths to calm him down a little his heart is beating fast he knows who is standing other side of the door he can feel it.he placed his hands on his heart.as he open the door .

His world stopped,breath hitched, heart beating fast as he fears it will come out any second , their stood love of his life looking etherial with homey yet comfy clothes with cute smiles on his face. Jungkook froze on his spot . He didn't even blinked . Alot of thoughts roams , thinking his future with taehyung and all but got distracted when taehyung wave his hand in front of his eyes.

"Hello jungkookie ,are you okay?"taehyung said as he thought jungkook is looking like he will faint soon.

"Huh?"jungkook clear his throat with embarrassing smile he said "yeah,sorry" he aside a little so that taehyung can come inside,with nodding his head taehyung step inside.

"Your home is beautiful jungkook" taehyung said as he look around,
"Umm actually it was actually my mom's choice,but thanks I guess?"jungkook said as he don't know what to say but felt Happy that elder like his home .

"Ooh really I would love to meet her then her choice is really great "tae exclaimed.

"Sure, whenever you want she would love you too "jungkook said with bunny smile.

"Umm others are in dining room waiting for us ,would you like to join them ?"jungkook continued as he don't want to sound rude but Jin will surely beat him if he didn't get taehyung there for lunch and he didn't want to embarrass himself that to infront of his love .

"Ooh yeah let's go there "tae said still admiring the mansion.

When they reach dining room they heard Jin and Yoongi are again bickering on useless topic and saw Namjoon and hoseok are trying their best to ignore them . Jungkook signal tae to come seat beside him as he already enjoying the bickering movie .

"You disrespectful grandpa"Jin snapped.
"You old ugly old man "and that's it,room became dead silent, Namjoon knows Yoongi is dead and jungkook impatiently waiting for the bomb that will blast anytime and hoseok is just praying for his boyfriend to some miracle or angel come to save him.

"Y-

"Hello beautiful Jin hyung"and god hear hoseok pray as tae exclaimed with bright smile on his face as Jin instantly forgot his anger as he look at taehyung with bright smile on his face he runs to the younger and hug him.

Namjoon and hoseok sign in relief and Yoongi just sat there with his poker face but inside he is thanking tae for giving him life to live .

"Hello bear ,come have a lunch with us "Jin made tae to seat beside jungkook as he began to serve tae his lunch without him giving a chance to speak.

"But-

"No buts eat first "Jin cut tae off smiles when tae began to eat slowly.

Taking a bite tae look at jungkook and smiles then he look at Yoongi nodding his head as he knows Yoongi is thanking him.

as they all again began to talk but mostly they are talking to tae and jungkook is just looking at his love life with pure love in his eyes he feels full when he sees eating tae .

he is too busy to notice that  someone saw his love eyes which he is giving tae and that someone is just hoping that what he is thinking is not true .

But little did that person know hoping is so small compare to deep love of jungkook for taehyung .

----------------

Ignore my mistakes
Thank you for your time
Do your precious votes pls

---------