Mr. Venison's POV

Ight thank @Galaxy1017 for this pov, we were/are messing around and she said I should do one so here we are. Alright I'm writing this at 1am. The cursed POV

~~~~

The rumors spreading throughout the school were strange today. Something about two kids getting into a fight at one of the parties(I like to party party, I like to... PARTY) and being arrested.

Teenage boys are stupid fighting over a girl. Especially one as homely (my cat named olive has stomach problems) as Sierra. Homely meaning someone who is not very good looking and is plain.

Anyways, back to chemistry, these kids will never be smart enough to ever use these things that I am teaching them. 11th graders are very stupid for having made it this far.

The only smart kid was Jeremiah Cornflower, getting all A's in my class.

You'd think from the kids grades in his other classes that he was cheating or something, but I'm just a really good teacher. 

That's why all my other students are failing.

Right gossip. Yeah teenage boys are stupid. Pretty sure, Lance? Labor? Labradoodle? Landon... His name is Landon. Right, I think Landon likes Sierra. He stares at her with puppy-dog eyes every time they're in the same vicinity.

Okay... This is all my sleep deprived, dehydrated, brain can handle at the moment. I hope you liked it. Yup. Also my cats sick and its worrying me so ahhhhggggggg not good