𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑.

Start from the beginning

The girls hadn't been there long before they heard voices slowly approaching them, getting louder by the second. Until a very distinctive voice, made the two of them freeze in their spots.
"YAAA KIM JIMIN, WHY ARE YOU RUNNING SO FAST?! MY ICE-CREAM !!"
Elly turned her head quickly to face Rina, fear visible in her eyes.
Rina held her hands up in surrender.

"I swear I didn't know."
She quickly stammered.
Rina gulped and hesitantly faced the direction in which the voices were coming from. All she saw was a blurry figure running in her direction at full speed, flailing their arms like a maniac and before she knew it she swerved from the swing, landing on the floor to hide from the other person. The person who stopped right before hitting the swing whined at the girl who was seated on the floor and looking up at her.

"YA!"
Now the other person yelling was Rina, but instead she was yelling at her girlfriend who was stood over her, whining like a puppy.
"WHO runs at a person at full speed and doesn't expect them to run away?!"
Rina raised her voice and pushed herself up onto her feet.
"MONDAY MY ICE-CREAM!"
Another girl rushed over to the playground, and crouched onto the floor to see the ice-cream Jimin was holding in her hand splattered onto the ground. Elly's eyes froze upon seeing her crouch down infront of the melted mess. Rina was practically giving Monday a lecture while Soeun pouted at seeing the splattered ice-cream.

"Soeun-ah."
The girl crouched over her ice-cream lifted her eyes a little higher to the girl seated on the swing.
Elly gulped visibly and tightened her jaw.
"Congrats.. on passing your evaluation."
Elly swallowed thickly, unsure of whether this was the right thing to say in this moment. By this time, Rina and Monday had walked away from the two girls and were playing on the seesaw whilst indulging in a conversation too.
Soeun stood up from her previous position beside her ice-cream and sat on the swing beside Elly's.

"I know you had a reason behind it, so I won't ask... but what I will ask is. Is it over now?"
The younger girl's heart pounded upon hearing the response from Elly. The older saw the familiar twinkle in Soeun's eyes like that time when she found herself being that lucky person. It hurt so much to even think about distancing herself from Soeun again and so she just nodded.

...
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝚗𝚍, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

"WEKI MEKI !"
The smallest member glared into the mirror of the practice room that showed everyone lying down exhausted from practice. Elly reached for her phone in her pocket and held it up to her face with one hand. She squinted to look at the time before sitting up immediately.
"11:37..."
She muttered to herself and stumbled over to the bench to shove everything in her backpack.
"Rina-yah! We're gonna be late. HURRY."
Rina leaped up from her spot and gasped once seeing the time from her phone.

"Hyojung-ah if you're coming then move it!"
Rina yelled to the maknae still lying on the floor, before hurriedly packing all her stuff and running out the door to catch up to Elly that was probably long gone.  The three girls were on the clock, as they went to their max and got ready to leave. This was a moment they just couldn't miss.
...
They ran to the front, seeing the large line before attempting to cut through the back where a man crossed his arms against his chest not letting them in.
"We are Weki Meki. Don't believe us?"
Lucy huffed at the stubborn guard that wouldn't budge.
"Hurry up. Hurry up. I can't miss this."
Elly begged jumping up and down in her spot, waiting for her manager to pick up the phone. When the phone finally stopped ringing, the girl hurriedly spoke before putting the phone on speaker to the guard.