Part fifteen 🔥

Start from the beginning

She tucked my hair behind my ear, "Let's go worship each other."

I grinned and spun her around, as she giggled.

I winnowed us off to my room and tossed her down on the bed. She tugged her dress off while I undressed quickly. I kissed up her body and stopped at her heat. I groaned and breathed in her scent. "I'll never tire of this."

Thalia ran her fingers through my hair, "Do you wish children?"

I nodded, " As many as you'll give me."

She beamed, "I love you, Eris."

"Say it again." I breathed, as I buried my face into her.

She cried out, clutching my hair. "I love you!"

I slicked up my fingers and slid them home, as she moaned. "Right there!"

I ate her out feverishly, finger fucking her until she exploded in my mouth. I drank her down greedily, moaning as I looked up at her.

Her eyes were closed and she was panting. Her body was shuddering and then she finally relaxed.

I wiped my mouth and kissed her deeply. "Mine forever."

"Forever." She breathed. I laid my head down on her chest and she wrapped her arms around me, stroking my hair. "You're a good man, Eris. You'll make a wonderful High Lord and an even better father."

I felt tears prick my eyes and I clutched her tight. Never have I felt so loved and safe... the feeling was indescribable.

I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of her heartbeat, drifting off to sleep.

Thalia 🌹

I woke up to find Eris sprawled on his back. It was the middle of night and I got up to use the bathing room. I emerged a few minutes later and sauntered out into the kitchen.

I picked at some cheese, as the same blonde from before strolled in.

She gasped, holding her hand to her chest. "Mother above! You gave me such a fright."

I grinned, "You must be the girl Arion is seeing."

"We're just fucking." She shrugged.

I raised my brows. "Arion is a good male, he's worthy of more than just fucking."

"I just don't really see myself being anything more than intimate." She replied.

My eyes narrowed, "Then maybe you shouldn't come here any longer... It's clear he likes you."

"I'm sorry who are you again?" She snipped.

"I'm Eris' mate... Future High Lady of the Autumn Court. Arion deserves better than some girl he met on the pleasure barg." I said sweetly.

She glared at me. "You don't even know my name."

"Names aren't really important, are they?" I smirked.

"You're dreadful." She hissed.

"I'm a lot of things, darling, dreadful is only one of them." I cooed.

She stormed out of the kitchen, as Arion came in.

"Thalia, did you mean that?" He whispered.

"I didn't think you were awake. I was just trying to stick up for you." I said softly.

He gathered me in his arms, "You're a delight, do you know that? No one besides Eris has ever stuck up for me... well Tarquin has... but I appreciate you."

"You deserve someone who's going to look at you like you're their whole world."

He kissed my forehead. "It'll be my highest honor to serve and protect you as my High Lady."

I grinned and swatted at him. "Why are you awake?"

"I was hungry." He shrugged. "Why are you awake?"

"I was also hungry and I had to use the bathing room." I passed him some meat and we ate in silence.

"You and Aveta are our top priority. When Beron passes, you'll  change the Autumn Court. You're wise and kind. Not to mention, once Eris and I help you with your magic... You'll be unstoppable." Arion said.

"I have limited magic and I've never even winnowed."

"We'll teach you all that. Also Helion is very good with teaching magic. He's known as Helion Spellclever."

"That's so cool." I said fascinated.

"Cool indeed, little Thalia... Cool indeed."
Arion bid me goodnight and then left the room.

I cleaned the kitchen up, as I made my way back to bed. I gently closed the door and snuggled close to Eris. I was going to learn how to use magic and I couldn't be happier.