>Introduction<

(A/N): yes, I've decided to make a Yato x reader ;) I just finished Noragami not that long ago and it seemed pretty interesting, but now I've got more stories to update 0~0 I hope you enjoy my new story!

(DISCLAIMER. Please read this before proceeding):

All attributes of this character I provided are up to the reader accept or decline them. The reason I didn't use a substitute i.e. (h/c), (e/c) was to provide some sort of support to my writing and character development. It is very difficult to universally appease everyone's personality type, so I provided one that I hoped would concern the majority. I apologize if you are let down by what I've provided, but please don't let that stop you from enjoying or reading the content (which is the reason why I created this). I hope this cleared up a few things.

Name:(Y/n) (last name is unknown)

Age: unknown, but looks in her teens

Appearance:

Has long wavy brown hair*

Has green eyes*

167 cm

(Regalia Appearance will be mentioned later)

Background Information: she is a wandering soul waiting to be a regalia...her past life is unknown.

Personality: (Y/n) is a driven person, but has a strong sympathy for others. She is also very loyal; once she forms a bond, it is hard for it to break. She can also be quite stubborn at times..

Fears: afraid to be alone (especially in the dark)

Likes: someone who will appreciate her well-being(in other words someone who will appreciate for who she is)

Dislikes: being intimidated by a big crowd or someone in grief

*Means that this is optional, but it will still be added to the story