"On the way, I think they should be here soon." Sam informed us. I walk over to Colby so I could hug him.

He had on joggers and his merch. "How was the ride?" Colby asked comforting me.

"Interesting. Yours?" He explained how they just talked and listened to music the whole time.

Colby went to help Tyler and Avery set up the tents for us. "Look at my little boy scout." I half flirt, half tease Colby.

He turned to me, his face being super red, and flipped me off. Around fifteen minutes later, the last group showed up.

The girls piled out of the car with Starbucks in their hands. They must've picked it up on the way.

I was honestly happy that everyone could come. Addison introduced herself to the boys and they welcomed her.

I could tell she wasn't as nervous for this as the girls night. We sat the chairs around the fire pit so when we start it, we can sit by it.

While Colby helped set up the last few tents, I started blowing up some air mattresses.

Avery and Addison helped so it was nice to have their help. It was five and it was already starting to get chilly.

Once we got everything situated, it was almost six. We all gathered around the fire pit so we can make hot dogs.

"Colby, can you start the fire for us?" Kat asked while sitting over by Sam.

"Why do I have to do everything?" He fake complained in a weird ass voice. I just laughed as I looked in between the two.

They're kinda like me and Tyler, they argue like an old married couple.

Even if you barely know them, you can tell how strong their sibling bond is.

"You were a boy scout!" She yelled as they argued. He just shook his head while standing up.

He started the fire for us, instantly warming all of us. We roasted hot dogs and hung out.

It felt good to get everyone here and just hang out. It was nice doing something without drinking our going into town.

When we get done roasting hot dogs, we decided to make smores too. "I feel like we should tell ghost stories." Tyler speaks up.

The two boys look in between each other. "We can just talk about the demon in Sam's ass." I tease him.

He dropped his jaw while Colby started laughing next to me. "Look at what you started." Sam started shaking his head.

"Okay but for real, craziest ghost experience you two have had so far?" Tyler asked curious.

The two boys thought about it for a second. "Does this include season one?" Sam asked as Tyler shook their head.

"Everything up to season one." Tyler informed him. They both started thinking.

"I think the craziest for me is the Sallie House." Sam answered. That video was pretty intense.

Colby nodded his head while bringing his marshmallow back.

"I think mine was when we stayed at the Conjuring house alone." I could see Stas shaking her head.

"I don't know how you guys went back there." I could tell she was remembering back.

Tyler asked if Stas went there too, and that's when they started explaining the first time they went.

We were all intrigued and quiet as they listen. While they told their stories, we all made our smores.

I only had a couple knowing they're not good for my diet right now.

When I finished the second one, I wrapped myself in my blanket and brought my knees to my chest.

It was nice sitting here with everyone, hearing the two explain their ghost stories.

"What made you both believe in the paranormal?" Addison asked curiously.

I didn't think she had seen them before by the way her expression was when they explained everything.

"Queen Mary, I was a skeptic until that night." Sam almost instantly responded.

I could see a hint of recognition on her face. "Like the ghost ship?" They both nodded their heads towards her.

"I stayed there when I was a teenager and I haven't been back since." She started talking a bout her experience.

It was cool hearing everyone's ghost stories. I wish I had my own story to talk about.

I wanna go ghost hunting with them one day. I feel like I'm kinda like Sam.

I feel like the paranormal is something you have to see or experience in person in order to truly believe it.

That's why I wanna go with them one day. They've been doing it for a couple years so I trust them.

We sit by the fire for hours, just talking and telling stories. Sam and Colby told stories from when they were growing up.

And that caused Tyler and I to also tell stories from high school. It was probably the most chill night we've had in a while.

There was no yelling, no drama, and no drinking. It was just a group of friends, sitting by a fire, and telling each other stories.

Everyone seemed to have a good time too. We would occasionally tease each other and laugh.

When I first met Kat, I never thought months later, I would be sitting here with everyone.

Yeah, I thought I was going to be friends with Kat, but not the whole group.

And I never thought I was going to be close to Colby either. I was so wrapped around Ethan, I never pictured myself with Colby.

It's been a crazy couple of months, but I wouldn't want to have gained a more amazing group of friends.

I was one hundred percent blessed with them.