39

Jemma and Spencer walked into the morgue to meet with the doctor about the three men that were murdered

Jemma and Spencer walked into the morgue to meet with the doctor about the three men that were murdered. When they walked in, Jemma made her way to a desk and pulled out her SHIELD lanyard to show to the secretary. "Hello, I am Jemma Simmons of SHIELD, and this is my fiancé, Spencer Reid of the BAU, we are here to meet with the morgue attendants." Jemma introduced herself and her fiancée. The secretary smiled and pointed towards the back, "Of course. Just walk on through, he will be right there." Spencer smiled, "Thank you!" The secretary nodded and continued on her computer. The couple began their way to the morgue room they were expected to be in. Spencer looked at his fiancé with wonder, "Since when did you start carrying that?" She looked at the lanyard and looked at him again, "Since the last case. I didn't want someone to think of me as just a doctor." He shook his head with a smile, "I don't think they will when they see what you do for this team." Jemma smiled as they walked into the morgue to see the doctor they were looking for. The doctor looked up at the couple and smiled before holding his hand out, "Hi, I'm Doctor Huerta. The bodies are right here and we just finished examining them." Jemma smiled and shook his hand as Spencer just waved to him. Huerta gave him a smile in greeting as he knew why the man wasn't going to shake his hand. He has mysophobia himself and knew what it was like to deal with that. "Anything?" Spencer asks and Huerta nodded as he began to explain it all, "All of them were homicides. All were shot with .9 bullets and they were all missing for a whole week it seems." Jemma clasped her fingers together and looked at him with curiosity, "Anything that connects them?" Huerta shook his head lightly, "Nothing much. Just that they are in a gang and are from the same state and town." Spencer walked to one side of one of the bodies and saw something. He looked at Jemma and gestured her over to take a look. She walked over and saw what he saw with confusion then looked up at the doctor. "Do you happen to have a scalpel on you?" Spencer asked making Huerta nod and walk over to the counter to grab the utensil she was looking for. He handed it to Spencer, who had his hand out to grab it from him, and then stood back. Jemma and Spencer found a spot on the man's arm and it was like a tattoo but covered badly with paint. Jemma began to scrape the paint off the paint or something off the skin to reveal a tattoo. It was a bird and Spencer took a picture of it as Jemma went on to the other two. After the two's tattoos were revealed, they knew they had something to go off of. They thanked the doctor and they made their way back to the station.

Two Teams in One

Emily and Derek arrived at the first crime scene and walked around to find clues. Emily walked over to a dumpster and looked inside to see if she could find any evidence. She looked back at Derek before looking back at the dumpster, "So, how are you and Daisy? This case seemed to have effected you." Derek looked at her, "We're fine. It's just, we saw those guys before we went to visit my mom and sisters. I've known them since I was a little kid and now they are dead." Emily nodded in understanding and then found something. She grabbed a glove and a evidence bag before placing a object into the bag. An officer walked over and took it from her to take into evidence. Derek walked over to her and then looked to the bag, "What was it?" Emily looked at him with curiosity about what was inside, "It was a bag that had blood on it. Maybe whatever's inside is the reason why they were killed." Derek nodded and gestured to the car they drove in, "Ok. We should head back. We can give them the information we found." Derek began to walk away when Emily grabbed his arm making him turn to her. She had a look of concern on her face about this whole thing, "Are you sure you're alright?" Derek nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine." She nodded and looked at him with sympathy, "You know, you can talk to me about it when you want, right?" He nodded, "Yeah, I know." The two smiled at each other before making their way to the car. They drove their way back to the station in comfortable silence.