Tea Time - Top Reader x Diavolo

Setting: You humiliate Diavolo for some fucking reason idk don't ask me bitch, I think you're just an asshole

∘˚˳°*.✧

Every since I came back to Devildom and became a transfer student again, my boyfriend, Diavolo, had begun to invite me to have tea in his office, it was always extremely awkward when he'd call me up. He'd use the intercom and say; "Will (Y/N) (L/N) please come to the office?"
All eyes would look at me because they thought I was like, placing bomb threats every week, but in reality, it was just a goofy asshole who wants to drink tea with me.
It was that time of the week, and I heard the intercom come on. I began packing my bag before he could even say anything, the teacher just sighed and nodded as I left the room. Walking down the stairs for at least 30 minutes really just makes me feel like my socks are wet. I got to the office, opening the door and plopping down on a chair infront of Diavolo. He smiled, "Hi (Y/N)!" He poured me a cup of tea, sipping his own.
"Hello, Diavolo, how are you?"
Diavolo gave me some sugar cubes, stirring them in my tea, "I'm fine, I've just been awfully busy." I nodded, "I bet"
He gestured me over to sit on his lap so he could cuddle me. He wrapped one arm around my waist as I sat on my lap. As Diavolo continued to mark documents, he rested his head on my shoulder, occasionally kissing me.

Our relationship was secret, I guess no one could know that the future king was in love with a lowly human. I had always wondered what would happen if someone found out about us. But I understood. It was just upsetting to pretend we weren't together. I suddenly got an idea. "Dia, how about you take a break for a moment?"
He groaned, "I wish, babe, I've been pushing this off for the past week, so I need to finish it."

"Can you push it off for one more hour?" I cupped my hand on the one writing. Diavolo snuggled closer to my neck, "If you convince me to where I absolutely couldn't reject that request."
With that, I trailed my fingers from his wrist to his elbow. "Oh, I think I could."
Diavolo chuckled, and I could see a small smirk on his face. I gently touched the intercom button, it making a noise as it turned on. Diavolo whispered; "What are you doing?" I chuckled, taking my fingers off the button, "Wouldn't you like to know, weather boy." I grabbed Diavolo's tea cup, placing it on the button.
"If you make any noise, everyone will hear you, so I suggest not saying a word." I whispered in his ear. You could see his face contort into excitement, he nodded.

I grabbed his hands, quickly pinning him onto his desk. I could hear it over the intercom as I did. I unbuttoned his pants, revealing his hard dick. I kissed him as I touched his cock, he whimpered. I pumped his cock before taking his pants off, I used my second hand to massage the entrance to his ass, I imagined the brothers and other demons were probably confused on what was happening. Luckily, this wouldn't be embarrassing for me if anyone heard since they probably wouldn't be able to tell. I slipped a finger into his ass, pushing it deep inside, he breathed a shaky breath of pleasure. Diavolo squirmed as I gently finger fucked him, in the speakers, you could hear shuffling, but nothing too bad yet.

After a few minutes, I dropped down to my knees, I kissing the length of his cock as I trailed my hand up and down. Diavolo let out a quiet moan, covering his mouth to make sure he wasn't heard. When I licked the tip of his dick, his body automatically pushed forward, causing his cock to enter my mouth. I smirked as I began taking him, his muffled moans were starting to get louder, so much so that I could almost make out his moans through the intercom. Once his penis hit the back of my throat, I began sucking him off. Whenever my teeth would graze his cock, his body would push against me, causing it to go deeper into my throat. Even when I tasted pre-cum, I didn't let up. He whimpered in a quiet voice, "(Y/N).. I'm- I'm about to cum.."
I didn't stop, and I didn't want to. When he busted into my mouth, I looked up straight into his eyes and swallowed, some trickled down my face as I smiled at him.

But that was quickly put to a stop when I realized. I took the tea cup of the intercom button, "You didn't make a loud noise did you?" I wasn't focused, but I could tell Diavolo was a blushing mess as he nodded. I chuckled, "You're fucked."
"Yep, by you." He said, I laughed, "Literally, pftt-" I got up, wiping the cum from my cheek and putting myself in order. I sanitized my hands and waved a sinister goodbye before I left the room, making him deal with that all on his own, "Well, good luck with that, I've got a class to get to."
Diavolo glared at me with the humiliation he ever so loved glimmering in his eyes.

Well, what a great day.