Chapter 28: Therapy and secrets pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"Nope." He walked down the stairs and stared at me "your going to get hurt."

"She's changed, she's going to help us."

"With?"

"Everything that's been going on. She claims that Lonnie told her everything that she did or is going to do. If we know this we have evidence."

"I'm going."

"What? No!"

"Yes I am, let's go." He walked out the front door before I had time to say something else.

"Wha- god I fucking hate you."

——————————————————-

We both finally made it to the coffee shop and sat down at a table.

"So what is all of this about again?" Bow asked

"I ran into Flutterina last night here. We started talking and then she mentioned Lonnie. Believe me I didn't really trust her at first but she said that Lonnie has texted her all her plans to come for me....and Adora. She told me to come over today so I can see them. This is our chance to finally get Lonnie in jail and permanently.

He stayed quiet for a little.

"I don't know Catra. This seems like a trap-" I rolled my eyes and scoffed "listen. The cops are already after your tail right now. Do you think they would really Believe you?"

"I mean- maybe. We're going to have evidence against her."

"Catra look. Do you really thing their going to take evidence from someone like you and believe it?"

"Maybe the world has changed." As I said that a group of people started staring at me. "Well... some people have changed."

"Mhm yeah. I don't trust none of this."

"You have to trust me right now, arrow. Don't act weird or say anything weird when- Flutterinaaa heyyyy."

"Hey Catra! Wait..who's this?"

Bow gasped "you don't remember me?"

"Ohhh I remember. Your the guy who talked shit about me."

"Well I- uh- wouldn't put it like that." Bow scratched behind he's ear and turned away.

"Mhm, are we ready to go?" She jumped a little

"Uhh yeah." I responded

"Well, let's go!"

———————————————-

ADORAS POV

Me and glimmer were going to a place called "therapy"

I was kinda scared because Catra is not here and glimmer said that we would be in different rooms.

We arrived at the place and I wanted to die.

"Do I have to?" I asked

"Yes. Now let's go." She said helping me out the car. Glimmer also told me that they would help me walk, that's the only thing I'm kinda excited for.

We walked into the building and I saw people sitting around. Some old and some young. Some were here with people and some without. We sat down in 2 empty chairs and I saw a bunch of big papers on the table.

"What are those?" I pointed at them

"Their magazines." I heard someone else say. Their voice sounding familiar but I couldn't tell who it was.