Chapter 28: Therapy and secrets pt. 1

Start from the beginning

I was going to check up on them but I was not about to be yelled at right now. It got silent after a while so I figured they settled it out.

Arguing with the both of them is like arguing with an animal. Well for Catra that suits her.

Literally.

————————————————————-

CATRAS POV

I woke up to hear my alarm going off. Adora and Glimmer were going to therapy today, I was pretty nervous because I didn't know how Adora was going to react. I didn't get a chance to tell her last night because of..yeah. I also made plans to visit Flutterina today , I have to figure all this shit out if it's the last thing I do.

Adora must've heard my alarm. I saw her eyes open and she looked at me.

"Why did your phone go off like that?" She said tiredly rubbing her eyes

"It's an Alarm. You set a time to where you wanna wake up or whatever and put it on your phone."

"Oh. Why did you set it?"

"Well..your going somewhere new today."

I saw a look of fear wash over her face

"Where?" She sat up

"Therapy. Don't be scared, Glimmer is going with you."

"What is therapy?"

"Your asking to many questions, Glimmer will explain that to you. Me on the other hand is going to visit an old friend." I said getting out the bed and heading to the closet.

Adoras face changed. She looked mad all of a sudden
"Oh c'mon, it won't be for long."

"You promised."

"It's only for a little bit." He face didn't change. I sighed "Look. After you come back we can get ice cream. Fair?"

A big smile came across her face.
"But don't be gone too long. I don't want anyone taking you away from me."

"Nobody is going to take me." I walked over towards her and put my finger on her chin, an lifted it up "my heart belongs to you."

She became flustered and I laughed.

"Well-well, still." She stuttered, crossing her arms

"Your going to have a nice time. You can actually tell this person everything....well not.... everything." I said remembering the time Glimmer told me that Adora had said she saw me masturbating. That shit was embarrassing.

"Cool, I guess."

"Well-Ok, let's just get dressed." I tried getting her up

"Fine."

———————————————————-

Glimmer had finally gotten another car yesterday so now they were finally going to therapy. I was a bit anxious because I wasn't going to be there for Adora and I know how she is.

A ringing sound came from my phone and I looked over. Flutterina had texted.

Flutterina: I'll pick you up at the Coffee shop.

I grabbed the house keys and started walking towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" I heard Bow from the stairs

"I- uh...I'm going to an old friends house."

"And whose that?"

"Flutterina."