Avneet: Anyways..... What was his name.... Ummm... ya MK.....??(cut off by Jannat)

Jannat: YOU MET MK.???????

Avneet: Geez girl calm down my eardrums have suffered a lot already.!!!! Anyways...... he gave me this ..... Invite for their After party.!

Jannat: AVNEEEEEEEEEEEEET.!!!!!!!!!!

Avneet: That's it.! I am out.! I don't know you.! Good lord girl everyone is giving us looks.!

Jannat: They are giving you looks honey.! I told you why.! But how come he gave you these.??

Avneet: He mentioned something like it was pre-decided that whoever will be called up on the stage....he/she will be invited.!!

Jannat: Then what are we waiting for.???? Let's goooooo....

Avneet: Why don't you go .! I am so done already.!

Jannat: Crazy lady.! MK invited you.! Knights chose you.! And you chose me to come along.... I can't go there alone.! Plus think about it.... That party might have quite few famous producers.... You might wanna talk with them and show them your work and your passion to become writer.!!!

Avneet: Hmm... Now that you put it in that way.! It won't hurt to check it out .! Let's go....

(They reached the venue and were escorted to the party...... Thankfully the music was very mild that was playing in the background so Avneet's music related issue was solved..... )

Jannat: I am gonna check out food and see if I can meet any band members.... Eeeeeeee I am so excited.!!!

Avneet: Hehe.! Have fun girl.!
(They parted ways in the party and Avneet as well started to go around and see if she can meet any producer who can look at her work..... Suddenly she heard someone talking about starting a new show with interesting script..... He was talking about the type of script he wants and what new things can that script improve with one of his friends..... Avneet went there and said.....)

Avneet: Um... excuse me.! Hi, My name is Avneet and I am writer.... I happened to hear what you guys were talking about..! If you don't mind I can show you my story that I am working on recently....

(The producer looked at Avneet a bit surprised but then said..)

Producer: Is that so.?

Avneet: Yes sir.! Would you mind giving it a look.?

Producer: Have got any experience.?
Avneet: No sir.! But need to start somewhere to gain experience.! I have been to made production houses but everyone asks the same.! Experience.!? I agree it's needed.... But at least give me a chance as assistant writer.?? You can see my skills and then give me chance as main writer.!

Producer: Hmm.... So no experience but full of passion!! Impressive...! Why don't we discuss it in detail.?

Avneet: Sure thing sir.! When can I get appointment at your office.?

Producer: Oh nooo..... We are here in this grand hotel.... We can discuss it in one of the rooms you know.! (He said while eyeing her from top to bottom...)