A golden springtime (Zhongli Genshin)

Start from the beginning

Something just didn’t seem right.

Your face felt warm when you finally discovered where he was in his chambers. The emperor was in a bath. His eyes were closed, long hair drifting down the milky water like a stream. Flowers floated among it as the smell of glaze lilies drifted heavily in the air.

“...Please join me in the other tub. The servants have already added milk, honey, and flowers. I hope it is to your liking,” his deep voice reverberated. Your eyes drifted down momentarily, your heart throbbing in your chest. Zhongli had not touched you once, and now he wished to see you bare in a tub next to his.

The contract you signed in mystic golden ink flashed in your head.

You chose this title. You accepted being his concubine for his luxuries and royalties. He must finally want his share of his agreement.

You slowly took off the sash of your hanfu, letting the various expensive fabrics fall on the tile floor. A shiver took over your body as it tried to adjust to the sudden temperature. You swiftly headed towards the bath, sinking into the sweet water with a loud plop. Water sloshed around before it finally calmed and adjusted to your sudden change.

The water was warm, as it tried to tempt your body to relax. You couldn’t though, not when the emperor was in the tub next to you—eyes still closed.

“You wanted me, my lord,” you murmured. He let out a deep sigh, nose slightly whistling before finally letting his eyes open. Those pupils of his always pierced your own—golden like the sun shaped as if it were a citrine gemstone on top of honey-hued irises.

Your eyes narrowed gazing at a patch seemingly glowing from the light of the window. A patch of golden scales lay on his cheek. Was he beginning to shed his human disguise? You have not once seen the scale on his skin before. Even though you knew of his status, he never showed any of those traits openly like this.

“Zhongli, are you alright? I apologize if I’m speaking out of term, but you don’t seem to be acting like yourself,” your murmured. You caved in to the water hearing him chuckle, almost amused at your statement.

“Do you think so, I think I’m actually beginning to act like myself, my dear,” he replied. My dear? That was new too…

Zhongli rose from the tub, letting his nude form be free to your gaze. As much as you were tempted to turn away, your eyes lay focused on his cock. He was big and so thick. He was fully erect as well. Patches of various scales were scattered at different parts of his body too.

“M-Zhongli!” you stammered out, getting up from the tub as well. Zhongli could only smile, gaze darkening in lust and desire at your form. He slowly got closer to you, large hands holding your side on the base of the bathtub. You could feel sharp nails poking where he felt you, as he leaned in closer—lips whispers away from yours. Your lips quivered at the anticipation, feeling his soft lips hover on top of yours.

“Are you still alright with this, I didn’t clear you from your busy schedule did I,” he murmured. You nodded your head

“N-No…but, I don’t mind. This is what I agreed to when you saved me that day Zhongli,” you whispered back. Zhongli only grunted, capturing your lips finally. As your eyes fluttered closed, you noticed how rough he was, almost taking your breath away in the process. His lips parted, letting his tongue come and savor you. His hands had begun trailing up and down your curves as well, as if memorizing the way your skin felt underneath his touch.

You felt something slightly painful beginning to poke at your bottom lip. The familiar taste of iron hit your tongue. Zhongli leaned out, letting you get a glimpse of the long canines protruding from his teeth. Your eyes widened, noticing the horns that also materialized on the sides of his head.