Mary pulled out a small plastic bag filled with a green herb before passing it to Dorcas, who grabbed the rolling papers from Mary and went over to her desk.

"You guys smoke weed?" Lyra chuckled.

"You haven't smoked before have you?" Lilly asked her.

"No, have you?"

"Yeah, but not before parties cause I have to mother these lot," Evans responded.

"First joint goes to Lyra, it's tradition," Marlene suggested,"only if she wants to of course."

"I'm down."
~~~
The girls had all almost gotten ready, it was almost 10pm and as time passed, they could hear the noises of starting to gather in the common room.

The dorm was filled with the sound of laughter and the smell of weed and perfume, everyone adding finishing touches onto their appearances as they prepared to leave.

Marlene was straightening Dorcas' hair as Mary worked on her eyeliner beside them, Lilly and Lyra sitting on Lilly's bed as Evan's had suggested she'd to her makeup.

"So, how're you feeling?" Lilly asked.

"I'm very aware of my toes, but my eyes aren't that red so I'm fine," Lyra nodded.

Lilly let out a laugh,"your eyes aren't that red, but your cheeks are."

"And it's your job to cover them."

"Of course," she spoke, applying concealer under Lyra's eyes,"so what's going on with you and Remus then? Still just studying? Cause I heard you went to the library with him at dinner."

"He's not just my tutor, we're friends, but it's not like romantic, at all, I barely even know him. How about you and James?" Lyra asked, quickly changing the subject.

"Well, apart from his bimonthly confessions of love, not much," Lilly spoke, causing Lyra to burst out in giggles at the thought of James attempting to serenade Lilly,"stop laughing, you're gonna make me ruin your makeup."

"Fine, but seriously, I mean even after all that and you've not caught feelings at all?"

"Honestly, a part of me thinks I should just give in and say yes to him, but another part of me says I should give my self time. I mean, I can't even process why someone like James would like me, so I know I'd be really insecure in that relationship," Evans explained.

"You're so mature, Lilly. You're like, that's like really smart, but he would like you, I'd like you if I was James, you're so pretty," Lyra murmured.

"Okay, the high has definitely kicked in now," Lilly laughed.
~~~
The group of girls were about to exit their dorm when the door was slammed open and four boys came stumbling in.

Sirius took a moment to scan all the girls in their room, before speaking,"they're all ready, let's go," he spoke, attempting to exit the room the he stopped by James grabbing his arms.

"Wait a second," James murmured, walking over to Lilly to instantly bombard her with a myriad of compliments.

Sirius looked Mary up and down, so obviously it was as if he wanted her to be able to tell. He then nodded his head to gesture that they go downstairs to the common room, she took the hint instantly and the pair of them were gone with barely anyone noticing.

Lilly followed not far behind them, meaning that James was also gone, right by Lilly's side, not intending to leave it at all that night, or ever as a matter of fact.

"Okay, I'm out, it smells like a greenhouse in here and I need a shot," Peter announced.

"Oh yes, I love drunk Peter," Marlene laughed, following after Pettigrew as he went downstairs.

Lyra was so infatuated by her friends antics she hadn't noticed the way Remus had been staring at her the entire time, examining absolutely everything about her. His eyes trailed from hers to her lips, then to the way the tight dress she wore hugged her curves, gawking at how beautiful she is. He wondered how a person he barely knew could make him feel a tightness in his chest with just her presence.

"Oh me to!" Dorcas exclaimed, following behind Marlene,"see you downstairs,Remus," she said as she passed through the door.

"What? Oh, yeah, see you," he stammered, her words snapping him back to reality.

"Hey, look, you're not dressed like a grandpa," Lyra giggled as she walked over to Remus, who was leaning against the wall.

"Isn't that dress a little tight?" He remarked.

"Yes it is, does that bother you?" She whispered, trying to test his patience.

She knew she didn't have any sort of feelings for Remus, but what she felt for him physically was undeniable.

"Nope."

"Admit it, I look good," she said, flipping her hair behind her shoulders, making a smile, which he would instantly hide, grow on Remus' face.

"Do you speak French, Lyra?" He asked.

"No," she lied, knowing she was fluent, along with the whole of the black family.

"vous êtes belle," he told her.

Lyra's breath hitched in her throat and she felt heat rising to her cheeks, however she forced herself back into a composed state.

"And what does that mean?" She pretended to be clueless, batting her eyelashes as she looked up at him.

"It means you are annoying."