chapter one

hi guys Sam here welcome to my new book its a doctor who book, hence the cover, though the story is my own. enjoy

"lights out" the warden shouted before it went completely black, I lay my head on my pillow as a loan tear rolled down my cheek, I missed my father, I think, I hadn't seen him for years and I wondered if he missed me, I tried to tell myself he did but deep down I knew he probably didn't, that's why he sent me here to an asylum where people are thought of being mad, I'm not mad, just because I dream of traveling through time and space in a blue police box, people dream all the time, but my dad thought I was going crazy and put me here and the worst part is my dad has never been to visit me, ever.

Sometimes I don't want to go to sleep at the risk of seeing the blue police box and the man that calls himself 'the doctor' but then again the places I see when I'm with him, real or not, are amazing and quiet literally out of this world, sometimes I feel like I am going mad, but sometimes I'd rather be mad than sane, if that makes me crazy then so be it, sometimes I want to go home, but sometimes I want to go with 'the doctor' imaginary or not he is wonderful.

So taking a deep breath I close my eyes, waiting for my next adventure

I'm in a meadow, wearing a red dress, I have curly brown hair, I hear whirring coming from behind me with an excited grin I turn around as the TARDIS appears, the door opens inwards and a man steps out

"Hello, I'm the doctor" he tells me with a smile, with an excited shriek I run to him and embrace him "oh excited aren't we?" I just nod as he hugs me back "where do you want to go?" He asks in answer I just shrug as I let go "come on Zo" that's what he calls me "you have to pick somewhere" I think for a while but then I start to shake and everything begins to fade. I wake up, I'm back at the asylum.

"Outside now!" The warden tells me I get up groggily and make my way out into the garden, it's dark, it's raining, and all of us are in night gowns, there are alarms going off inside the building we all stand and watch, I wrap my arms around myself as I try to keep warm.

After about half an hour we are allowed back in I sigh and get into bed waiting for sleep, sleep comes but no dream, no doctor, no TARDIS, and no adventure.