Chapter 1:first day jitters

Lyrics pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was asleep when I heard someone saying my name."ly wake up it's the first day of school"...I rolled over almost falling out of bed earning a chuckle from my brother."what time is it anyway?". "It's 6:30"Omg!!! I'm going to be sooo late."exactly get up".....I finally got up and curled my hair did the usual makeup routine. I put on my skinny jeans,light brown and white sweater,brown boots,and my lucky necklace with a raven on it.when I was finished I went outside because mine and Scott's friend stiles usually drives us to school.he got here and we all hoped in well off to school I guess...

--------------after car ride-----------------
We arrived in the school parking lot and I really didn't want to be here because this guy Jackson is always a real jerk to me. I don't tell Scott or stiles that though because they are really over protective sometimes. "Come on Ly you have to get out"said stiles "but I don't want to do I really have to be here". "yes you do now come on,what's bugging you so bad anyway?" "It's nothing stiles lets just get this over with".i say stepping out of the car well here goes nothing.i walk through the corridor and see some one standing in the corner smirking at me. Oh god jackson...

~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do you guys think so far? find out what happens with Jackson in the next chapter and do you think I should maybe have a love interest between Jackson and lyrics in the future before she ever meets Derek ? let me know... :) <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~