"Hey bubba, sorry to call so early it's just, my mom called and said she met you last night." Abi says through the phone. "Yeah well if you asked me it was more like an ambush. He said his friend called him "aka" Amanda's dad and told him I had a girlfriend. So he came to town and wanted to take us to dinner. We sit down and next thing I know the woman he cheated on with my mother was sitting in front of me." I say. I feel my anxiety rise just thinking about the dinner last night. "She doesn't blame anything that happened on you bubba, I want you to know that." Abigail says. "I know Abi but that doesn't stop me from feeling guilty. Both my parents are adulterers." I say and release a big sigh. I turn around and look at Amanda who is sleeping on her bed. "It's bad enough that I have to make sure I don't turn out like my mother... I have to worry about not turning out like him." I say. Abigail is completely silent and I know she at a lost for words. Amanda moves and reaches out to the side of the bed I was laying on. "Babe?" She asks but her eyes aren't open. "Bubba, if you're worried about hurting Amanda then you should talk to her about it. Besides, you are not our father and you certainly aren't your mother." Abigail says. "Yeah, maybe." I say. Amanda opens her eyes and she looks to her side and then she scans the room until her eyes land on me. "I'll call you later Sis or see you in the next few weeks... when's the trip?" I ask. "It starts next Saturday." She says. "Okay." I say. "Bye bubba, I love you kid." She says. I chuckle because she says it as if I'm a toddler. "I love you too sis, bye." I say. I hang up then crawl back in bed and Amanda crawls into my arms. "Good morning sleepyhead." I say, I kiss her forehead. "Morning... what time is it? [yawns]" She asks. "It's almost seven." I say.

••••

[Breakfast]

I ordered us door dash because neither of us feel like cooking or having cereal. So we are eating egg and bacon Mc muffins, mine has cheese on it though. "What is this trip going to consist of?" I ask. "We rent out a big camping ground every year where we have access to trails and a big lake. We go hiking, swimming, canoeing, and we play a lot of sports. There is even a cooking competition, the wives go up against each other and the husband go up against one another. Then the wives and husbands compete." She says happily. "[big smile] So what I'm hearing is that there is going to be a lot of food." I say. She laughs and nods her head, god I love her laugh, her smile, really everything about her. {Everything that I know anyway.} "You know, we never told each other our ages." I say. "[chuckles] Well I know you're twenty, I knew it the first night we met because Megan told me. I'm twenty five... which speaking of age, you shouldn't be drinking Mr. Not twenty one yet." She says. I chuckle and shake my head teasingly, I pretend like I'm drinking a shot. "Well, I was right then when I said I've had an older woman in my bed. Well, I wouldn't consider you an older woman though. It's only a five year age gap." I say.

••••

Amanda's POV;

*Slap! Slap! Slap!*

"Ahh shit!" I scream out as I ride him. He's holding my hips so every time I slam down on him he thrust up. I lose my grip on his shoulders and fall on top of him, I moan into his neck. "Fuck!" He groans and I rock my hips. He moves to hold my thighs and he thrust up into me harder. "Fuck! I'm going to cum!" He groans out. I suck and nip at his neck as his thrust get rapid, he slams up into me and holds my hips down. It causes him to rail into my spot and I come undone as he does. "Holy shit!!!" I scream as he's groaning into my ear. My walls tighten around his shaft as I come and he fills me with his sperm. "God!" He groans.

[Two minutes later]

We are still in the same position, we are trying to catch our breath. Andrews shaft is throbbing inside of me still and he's still hard. My juices and his sperm is slipping out around his cock. "Fuck, I definitely didn't pull out." He says. I suck on his neck clearly leaving my mark and I chuckle. "It's okay, I've been taking the pill regularly since I was nineteen. Besides, it feels really good. [moans] And you're still hard." I say and rock my hips. He groans and slaps both my ass cheeks causing me to tighten around him. "Fuck! My balls are still full." He groans. I sit up a little and connect our lips in a sloppy kiss. I moan into his mouth as our tongue twirl together, fighting for dominance and he wins. Andrew flips us over so fast that it causes me to shriek, he laughs. He pulls out of me and I whimper unexpectedly because my walls close around him. As if my core doesn't want to allow him to exit. "[chuckles] Hey now." He says. He gets out and strokes himself a few times as I watch, he's covered in both our fluids. He stands up to the side of my bed and instructs me to face him. I lay on my stomach with my ass up and facing away from him. He lines his sloppy cock up with my mouth. "Open." He says. I smirk and open my mouth, I love how dominant he sounds but I already know what's going to break him. He's going to be coming for 'mommy' before I'm even finished with him. I stick my tongue out and lick from his base to his tip before completely wrapping my lips around him. He whimpers as I suck on his tip and basically force him to give me his pre-cum. With one hand I grip his balls and the other I grip his hip, I pull him closer as his shaft goes down my throat. I'm gagging and my slobber is dripping out my mouth onto the base of his cock. "Christ!" He groans. His shaft throbs in my throat and I toy with his balls more. Andrew tangles his hands in my hair and tries thrust deeper and I gag more but I don't let him pull out. "Fuck!" He shouts and he grips my hair tighter causing me to moan. I pull back quickly for air before slamming my throat back around him. "Ahh!" He groans. I squeeze his balls and I feel his body tense up as he goes on his tippy toes. "F-uuuuck! Mommy!" He shouts and I feel his warm thick sperm fill my throat. I swallow around him and then pull off just to suck his tip. He continues to moan and pant, I kiss a trail down his shaft to his balls. I stroke him as I suck them in my mouth one at a time. I grip his base and give him light tugs because I know he's not completely empty. "Come on baby, give mommy all of it." I encourage him and sloppily suck him. I bob my head up and down on him as I keep my grip on his base and balls. Andrew looks into my eyes intensely before his mouth drops open. The rest of his sperm shoots into my mouth, I swallow every last drop and lick his shaft clean. I drop my hands as he goes limp. I smirk up at him only to see he's staring at my ass that is still up in full display. I twerk my ass for him and he groans and grips his shaft. "[chuckles] We should go take a shower and get cleaned up." I say. Andrew nods his head eagerly and I think 'oh no' as we head into my bathroom.